• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I used to do a lot of swimming so I'm not too concerned about drowning. I was more worried about the fact that falling into the water spread-eagle HURTS. And also that there were more people waiting in the water who were going to strangle me once I fell in. And strangled I was.

Oh well. I just hope it's long enough by the time school starts.

The easiest way would probably be to email me, since I check that more often than my other whatever accounts. You could also try my tumblr, but I don't really check that as much. MAL too.
    I still don't really know why but some people I know tried to throw me into a pool. They failed, I landed on the side of the pool. The stone part. The really hard part. Then because gravity has something against me, I slid into the pool and from then on my tailbone was defective.
    Ritsu is great but I personally don't really like this hairstyle.
    I really don't see why that should mandate unfriending everyone. All it does it make hit harder to re-friend people if you ever choose to be active again.
    I didn't die. THE GUY DOING THE SECURITY STUFFS SPOKE ENGLISH AND LIKE JAPANESE PEOPLE SEEM TO NATURALLY BE NICE SO I WAS SAFE. My GOD though, my butt still hurts from the airplane. PERSON WHO INJURED MY TAILBONE, I STILL HATE YOU.
    Yeah I guess. And the person who cut my hair cut it too short, so I can't really tie my hair up, so I look like Ritsu from K-On.
    Lol. First time through the airport alone. In a foreign airport filled with words and symbols that I don't really understand.
    School starts on the 18th for me. ;;
    It's fairly safe, it's even safer in Japan.
    Think what you like.
    I'm leaving Japan tomorrow (technically the day after cause the flight is after midnight), and when I get back I have to go to the dentist, get my hair cut AND SCHOOL STARTS. UGH. I WISH I COULD STAY HERE FOR A LONGER TIME. ITS LIKE, SAFE HERE.
    You are in that sense.
    LIKEWISE FOR ME TOO, I THINK. THERE ARE PEOPLE I'VE KNOWN FOR MAYBE ONE OR TWO WEEKS LONGER BUT I DONT REALLY TALK TO THEM MUCH. OR WELL, AS MUCH AS YOU.
    Nothing much. Spending my last days in Japan doing absolutely nothing. And you?
    ITS OKAY. SORRY I DIDNT WISH YOU ONE EITHER. BUT EFF YEAH CONNECTIONS.
    SO UH, HAPPY [LATE] BIRTHDAY.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…