• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Starlight Aurate

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *glomps* Thank you for the yuletide story! I loved Opening a Shell; it was just adorable. The themes of love and home were great for a Christmas time story (even if it wasn't about Christmas) and I liked the progression the Fortress had from being scared and homesick to realize what home really meant. Thank again, and happy writings!
    Your banner is done at Coronet Graphics! I hope you like it, and thank you for choosing my shop! My apologies for the wait, technical difficulties arose, and I swear, you are the one person who actually knows how to give specific details. Thank you for telling me exactly what you want.
    A week before the next set of chapters or before you're caught up? Either is fine, I just like to know what to expect.
    Sort of, if you consider the fact that I was already friends with a lot of my long-term reviewers. But aside from that, you seem like a person who's good to know too, so consider the review just an introduction.

Oh? What would I have to do for that? :p
    Hey, I just want to say, thank you for the wonderful review! I may be unable to reply to it for a while, so I just wanted to express my thanks.
    Haha, since this morning. ;D Thank you! I'll do my best to make sure the fic forums stay awesome. o>
    We're all amature authors here... some more than others. Negrek wrote a review for my other story that has put it on histus sver since, so yeah. Helpful, though. Destiny's Forge was the by product of that review.
    So... question for you: Would you like a review for any of your chapters or your most recent one? I haven't forgot getting a review up and have your first chapter reviewed. But, I wasn't sure if you were okay with a chapter you wrote half a year ago.
    Not when that chapter has been "revised" on and off for the last two months. XD

You're welcome. And Ginger and Avenger are both good friends of mine.
    That's the problem. I did. I could blame my lack of experience with writing, but that would be just wrong. I should have done better... and remember to have my grammar beta read over it before posting...

Also, aside from friends, you're the first dedicated reviewer I've had. So, with that, I'll make a point to return the favor for your story. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…