• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok thank you Marashu. I won't disappoint you.^^
    I'll fix my problems if I lose again. Hopefully not.
    Yeah. B/c I was thinking of countering Talonflame n Greninja more. Didn't think of other big threats
    Thanks for bringing other potential threats. I lost my Venusaur too early w/out having a chance to Mega evolve.
    I'll be more careful :)

So, can I try to open your gym grass now? xD
    Yup 3 counters. Do you think its more b/c of bad plays or my team is quite solid?
    Can we battle again?
    Hey lol. Thought you changed your mind. Anyway I will be at work 12hrs from now unless its on weekend or holidays.
    I'm usually online at this time. Like when we battled the last time. I'll vm you if you're available for test tomorrow if see you online. I rebred your Sceptile btw.
    Will you be able to be online later today at noon your time so you can test my Grass team?
    Im gonna level up the Sceptile to 50 then Im set. Bring 3 counters the strongest ones xD
    Thats your only Sceptile? xD
    I thought its fully trained n has 5iv esp in Atk.
    Well let me use the best of him.
    Im still waiting. She's battling someone first.
    How bout Quagsire? Happen to have it?
    No need then. Thats for my other option-strategy for later.
    Can we trade the Sceptile now? But I have to battle Silver first.
    Also if you have Prankster Whimsicott w/ egg moves Encore n Memento I'd like to borrow that too.
    Just the Sceptile then. I'll vm for trade if I see you online.
    And maybe you can test me shortly after that.
    Hey, Im interested to apply as your apprentice.
    But do you have/can lend me these 2 Grass mons: Sceptile n Roserade?
    How does it work, Im free to use my own idea n you test me?
    no prob :3
    always happy to advise my friends on what tools of destruction to use >:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…