• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Top Skuttler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Flare: Haha, sucker! Oh wait, darn. Now I have to take you to the Pokémon Center ;-; *picks you up, walks towards Pokémon Center* Ugh, you're heavy.

Yeah, I see why you wouldn't want to go into it. But's she's getting better that's good.
    Woah, that's really rough.

Sensei, I do not think I am ready, what do I do?
    Ah. GIMP gives me a headache, personally, but it's a good program once you get used to it (which I certainly haven't). xD

And yeah, I use PS. I'm SkyTheAbsol, same as here. ^^
    Right? I tried so hard, but... I mean, come on. It's Paint. I know some people who can still make absolutely great-looking things with that program, but I am not one of them. xD
    Yep XD

Goodish, cat just died and I feel a bit tired but I'm having some fun on Ever Grande City and I'm enjoying some music... plus she's in a better place so... yep. :p

You? ;D

I dont think he has the nature/ability that'd work for competitive unfortunately >.> I suppose I could do it just for funs though.
    Stoked for that tail missile!
    Flare: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! *grabs the fish* Gimme dat. *slaps you with it*

Woah, I hope she gets better. What happened?

I DONT KNOWWWWWWW Dx
    c:
    Ah. I understand.

I did? I apologize then. That was rude of me :p Thank you. I have that as my Steam ID, if you ever want to add me.

Hehe. It's Primal Crusader V(yle), from my old username, but you already know that.

I would if I still weren't punished. I think my mom forgot about my punishment...
    I've never played Metroid before now, but I wanted to give it a try. I've been playing Star Fox since it came out on the N64 though.
    I beat the Ender Dragon, the final boss of Minecraft! :D

Zorua: What?! *sighes, continues climbing* This is impossible, right Sol? >~>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…