• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, it's been on news channels in the UK for weeks. It seems Scotland decided to stay united with the UK (that did surprise me, looking at the polls yesterday, it was neck and neck). Now we await the votes from EIRE (Ireland), England and Wales.
    Amourshipping has definitely become extremely popular, even through the first few episodes, because we know that Serena has a childhood memory of her and Ash, and because we know she has a crush on him.
    Very true indeed.
    Kind of made the convocation a bit awkward with the sweat dropping thing, but okay aha!
    And oh cool, you follow a lot of ships, do you have a favourite one ??

By the way thanks for accepting my friend request :)
    Thank you (good night for me technically, I'm in the UK, it's about 9:30pm now).
    Rain, never a nice weather to think about really, the UK will turn into this soon. Yo-Kai Watch? I've never heard of that. Is it a new anime or something?
    I'll take a look at it.
    It sounds pretty good :)

And you mean how did I get into watching Pokemon ?? My brother was watching it on TV, I had nothing else to do so I ended up watching it with him. I took an interest in it and when my brother showed me this web-sight to watch all of the episodes, I've been hooked ever since aha! As for the parings, I never really supported any parings, but I have liked them. That was until AmourShipping came and that was the only ship I really properly supported :) What about you ??
    Wow I've been missing your posts... seems everything is going well with you though. As for me, nothing new to report, still doing the same old same old
    Hey :D!
    I don't think I've seen Yo-Kai Watch before, I looked it up and it looks pretty good from what I've seen, is it an anime as well as a game ??
    And I'm doing pretty good thanks :) Just started my second year at collage today, I'm glad to be back home aha! What about you ??
    There seems to be a lot of global unrest in recent times. It's very depressing. There were very apt commemorations here in the UK for the centenary of WW1 beginning, as many households lit a candle in darkness for an hour to mark the exact beginning of the Great War.

I hope you're well. As you'll have noticed by my late response I don't find much time to log in and post here any more unfortunately, but I like to try coming back on occasion. That said, i'm still as Pokemon crazy as ever!
    I'm afraid I couldn't tell you the first thing about politics - I find them all to be fairly dumb, fairly boring, and choices are made by mostly ignorant people. The Thirty Years' War, I am also unfamiliar with - do you mind explaining it? It has me thinking now, but I'm in the middle of studying something very important; mental deficiencies. I finally want to learn what's going on in my head.

I've been too afraid for the longest of times, and I've felt like I'm not real. I've read about it, it sounds like some kind of psychosis, but I don't want to to be ignorant and self-diagnose, so I'm just going to learn and research instead. That always seems to calm my nerves (as long as it doesn't involve sh*tty numbers); if I know what's happening, or understand, I am good to go.
    All right, I guess - juggling with depression and borderline psychosis-like issues (detachment from reality, the feeling that something's out to get me, extreme paranoia, etc) but I guess it could be worse.

Did you attend Brony-con?
    Hey, how you been? I have been fine this month. I am excited because this weekend is a rather large regional anime convention in my hometown and I an going.
    Ah, i've heard a lot of anime fans on here have been amused by Cilan's scream in that episode, though i've never seen the episode in question myself. In fact, I haven't been a regular viewer of the show since the beginning of BW. I may have to look up a clip of it on Youtube some time. As for XY, I like what I have seen of the series so far, but again I only keep up to date via screenshots and forum posts reviewing the episodes. I'm doing well thanks. How about you?
    Yeah that was a cute episode. Geekchic seems pretty cool to me im not much a fan of amour but i do like serena so i wouldnt geekchic getting more hints.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…