• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, okay. Alright, that makes sense. I'll see what I can do.
    Anyway, I'm gonna be back in a bit. I need a shower. And a shave. I might be a while, actually... xD We can Skype afterwards, if you want.
    I'll try.
    What I really wanna do is play games for a living. You know, like all the famous YouTubers. I have the equipment and everything... I dunno, it just seems really stupid to a lot of people.
    That's just the way life is, I guess.
    Lucky you. I still have to go through Sophomore, Junior, and Senior years of high school, and then go to college. I'm not sure what I want to do though.
    Sounds like a lot to deal with. If it were me, I would've broke under the pressure.
    And I'm sorry about your grandmother. I lost my grandmother too, so I understand how you must have felt.
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN YOU FEEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOOOOVE TONIGHT -gets punched in the face-

Alright, well, around December my best friend (who lives in the UK) moves to a different house and they can't get internet installed for some stupid reason, so now I'm half way into the school year with no one to talk to and a biiiiiiiscuit ex-girlfriend who just LOVES to hold a grudge ruining my life. Zoom forward 4 months to late January/early February (I really don't remember), and I meet my girlfriend, who I've been dating for almost 6 Months now :)D). Now things are looking up for me, I'm doing good in school, I have a girlfriend, and my friend get's a phone that he can use to talk to me. And then... On April 14th(?)... my mom lands in the hospital. She had a virus or disease or something, I was never told anything :)/), called myocarditis, and she almost dies. Then my grades start to fall, I have a horrible recurring nightmare, and the tension with my dad starts to grow. I could go into so many details, it's not even funny, but I'll save it for some other time. Anyway, about a month later, my mom comes out of the hospital. Even now, she's still recovering a bit. Moving right along, I somehow manage to pass Freshman year, and now it's summer vacation, fun times, and then my friend gets internet back in his house, and then a few weeks ago I got to playtest a game that's coming out in a month. Pretty cool, if you ask me. But yeah, that's about it. Sorry for the wall of text.
    And we missed you too. :'D -emotional music plays in the background-

I haven't really been up to much. Nothing really super-de-duper special. A lot has happened though, since the last time we talked. Not sure where to start. I guess I'll begin at September 20th, 2013 (last we talked). Prepare yourself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…