• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ohjeezitskim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I nned to get the BP first, I have all the rest! I currently have 46 (I think), so it should keep me busy for a couple of hours!
    I would like 31/31/31/x/31/31 as I am using things like Payback, Curse, Toxic and Moonlight, and the ultimate Sp.D Tank/Wall
    OK! Thanks, I REALLY appreciate this!

As you are doing Eevee first, as soon as you have the right one, could we trade it straight away (for Meloetta), then, say you did Beldum and Vulpix next, we would trade straight away for the Ability Capsule etc.?

So we trade in segments, as soon as you have it, we trade?
    Yeah, along with Beldum and Vulpix.

Also, please do this ASAP, as I am going away in 5 days, so I need it for 4 days time if possible...
    Right, if you can breed Curse your Careful Perfect NON-HA Eevee (ANY GENDER) with specified Egg Moves (Wish and the other one you have), along with the other 2 Pokemon, will that work?
    It REALLY has to be female...

What if, uurm, I got you an Ability Capsule too? Please I am desperate!
    How about this offer....

I can give you a Meloetta with IV's)
    HP) 31
    Att) 30
    Def) 31
    Sp.A) 30
    Sp.D) 31
    Spe) 30

With Hidden Power Fire and a Modest Nature, Level 50 UT

IF

You can get me the Vulpix in your shop (but it MUST be female), the Eevee I just mentioned with Egg Moves Curse and Wish, as well as the Beldum you offer too...
    Yeah, take all the time you need!

I also REALLY need a Careful Perfect HA Female Eevee with Egg Move Curse. I will give you multiple legends you need and an Ability Capsule if you can breed one for me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…