• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there, just wanted to say it's very cool seeing you back here, and I look forward to admiring more of your art. :>
    That awesome fusion you did with Lucario Staraptor and Wevile bring me back a few years ago, I was amazed by it! Thank you for making it! :D
    YOU ARE BETTER THAN ANY NINTENDO POKEMON ARTIST! You are tottally awesome! can u make some custom art for me? im one of your biggest fans!
    Yo-

Just have to say, man, I took a look at your deviantart account, and you are one hell of an artist! I mean you're REALLY good! REALLY, REALLY good!

Wow. Just had to let you know. Well, you probably knew that. :p
    I don't mean it like that. I have a dex of 202 pokemon to fill, and about 80 percent of it is done. I just need a little help; like 2 or 3 sprites, nothing big like that. But if you still refuse, that's ok. :-/
    I would love to help,but unfortunately,i cant face a project like that.I only do sprites or pictures as a hobby,and I dont possess enough free time.My job keeps me from doing so.Im sorry.
    Hey-

I was looking through your work, and I have to say, you are an awesome spriter. wait. I said that before. Anyway, I'm working on a project [a game], and we're low on spriters, but we have alot of sprites. We are so close to finishing, but we need more people to help.

So, I wanted to know if you wanted to join. If you want, I can give you examples of our works/game stuff.

-Evan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…