• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? Huh, never would have expected that! Pretty awesome the way you can turn certain Pokemon into something unusual.
    In Lickilicky's case, it never mattered to me that he didn't have a good STAB. Between his excellent tanking abilities, coverage, ability, and the support he provided to Gastrodon, he's got more than enough going for him without STAB moves.
    I haven't had a good mixed attacker in awhile, barring Eelektross. The other two that I really enjoyed running were Torkoal and Seismitoad. Both of them have some very interesting capabilities.
    Nice! It's a great way to make you think outside the box, and it can really take your opponent off guard.
    I find that oddball Pokemon like that tend to become favourites of mine. Like my Lickilicky. Usually, Lickilicky is a physical attacker and almost always has Power Whip. But I used mine in a Trick Room team, bred it to have a Quiet nature and Cloud Nine ability, then gave it Flamethrower, Surf, and Thunderbolt simply to be an answer to any and all weather abusers.
    Then I paired him with Storm Drain Gastrodon to REALLY make people hate me. xD
    He's not quite so useful now as he was then, given that there aren't as many weather-abusers any more, but he's still become an all-time favourite. :)
    Nothing much. I played the Destiny Beta, which was pretty cool (if you have an Xbox 360/One or a Playstation 3 or 4, I definitely recommend it. It comes out 9/9/2014).
    I know I've done that with a Pokemon or two, just happened to get one that doesn't have the right nature, but still has good IVs, and just go with whatever strategy best fits that. xD

But I'd like to believe that they did it purposely to throw people off. That's just brilliant!
    It's actually really good... The first show that was on tonight was terrifying. It was about this shark that's been reported to have killed almost 30 people since the 70's, I believe. It's 38-feet long and is called "Submarine."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…