• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good to hear! haha. I've just been doing a lot actually XD. How about you? It's been way to long since we last talked.
    Damn man I see how passionate you are with cars. That's a very specific build. You planning on working on cars after high school as a full time career?

& my cousin has a Honda. He fixes it up and ****, but he's always talking **** about my brother's Mustang, that's also fixed up. Just gets annoying.
    Woah in real life or a video game? lol.

And I started school dude! I've already been getting lots of homework. Thats what sucks. :(
    Yea man remember having no problems or anything. School was easy back then. We would all just get on and talk about the randomest things. I really miss that but you're right. I have to move on. I have to remember that I will probably never talk to all those people that I was actually pretty close to again. That makes me really depressed though. We made good friendships and now they're over just like that.
    The thing is I really wouldn't mind being immature again. Its just that I don't have anyone to be immature with. I remember me and WS joined the Gay club just for lols. haha. I really miss that guy out of everyone.

Chyea man I drive.
    lol Damn yea weird guy. I think he got mad at the way that I told him I wasnt interested. Might've been my fault too considering I was less mature back then.

Eevee sounds familiar. I just cant remember much about her though
    I honestly dont remember why wee didn't like him. But I do remember that scumbag went into my clan thread and talked **** publicly to everyone in the clan. Dude Royal ****ing had a crush on me, he told me, and he even asked me for my number. When he did that, I didn't want to seem like a douche but you have to be weird as hell if you fall for someone over a pokemon forum.

Who was eevee lover? lol.
    Dude Darkess Master was a homo. ED had beef with Darkness Master. Royal was the gay guy right? And the list that you gave me I don't remember the rest of the people mentioned after Bug Pro. I do remembe Emiilava, she's still active, and dfire. Also I always think about xxbaconxx from time to time. She was like 10 so I wonder how shes doing nowadays.
    Did you take a break from this place? I mean that last time we talked was a couple years ago.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…