• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have before, I don't do it often haha. Too many cops out there, and it's not worth it to me. And hey, Honda's are amazing cars, you just gotta build them right.

My dream build is a 3rd generation integra with either a K24 top end, and a K20 bottom end with a K series hydro tranny boosted, or a J32 with a 6 speed LSD transmission, boosted as well.

But at the same time, while that's my dream BUILD my dream CAR is a 370z Nismo edition.
    It's really all I do haha.

Hoping to get rid of my little stock civic **** box soon, and get an Integra so I can build the motor and boost it.

Nice dude!
    isnt the xp you get based on how much HP they get? And I do know that as of right now, no pokemon gets more HP when they go mega. Also you should go for a shiny Slowbro for the mega slowbro hype, and its also a cool shiny.
    Mega Slowbro (sponsored by Shell) has kinda grown on me. It has its own charm (design wise) something about it I just like. Competitively? I dont like that it lost regenerator, but we wont know how good it is until the game is released. I dont really care about mega Audino.
    I could tell from your comments, and I'm pretty neutral on the community here, I've never had any bad experiences with the people here, but all (for the most part at least) pretty average (and people I met in various clans back in the day are the exceptions) So yeah, but its whatever. What do you think of mega slowbro and audino?
    I actually think it is legal, because the male passes down the ball not the female, so if you get a pokemon that can breed with torchic in a fast ball, then you should get a fast ball torchic (I could be wrong tho). And my opinion on the whole debacle that happened was that in general it was just a useless argument that really shouldnt have happened for more reasons than one, those reasons being the topic of argument was kinda silly (legal pokemon in an illegal ball? does it matter that much) and that both sides of the argument kinda handled it poorly IMO. The thread owner (he isnt a mod) shouldn't have been so uptight about it and singled out you for mentioning it, and the response to that seemed a little rude and looked like you were trying to pick a fight (again, over something that shouldnt have been that big of a deal in the first place. Just my two cents.
    I am using it as motivation, and I kinda auto reset and I only saw it for a brief second. I'm gonna be more careful this time around for sure yeah, and its good that this happened for one reason and one reason alone, now I know I'm not gonna SR for the legends/sudowoodo cause I suck at SRing lol, this BQ (besides the starters) will be all RE
    Yeah I totally feel it.
    That's why I'm trying to find people on here, maybe get some facebooks or something, just get everything as close as I can to how it was while still maintaining my new life
    Yeah I totally feel it.
    That's why I'm trying to find people on here, maybe get some facebooks or something, just get everything as close as I can to how it was while still maintaining my new life
    Yeah I totally feel it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…