• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, did you mean to say "who do you think" or "what do you think"?

To be completely honest, I don't know if there's a job where you play video games but I will have to look into that because it seems eligible. I mean when I was looking at Aliens Colonial Marines for PS3/360, one of the worst games ever made I was like - "Who play-tested this sh*t?"
    Dang it! Skype's being an idiot. >~> [Man, I can't be a sailor here because there are kids on this forum.] I suppose we'll just have to speak here.

Personally, I am kind of excited(?) that you want to do that. It makes me kind of happy. I love the gamindustri and everything that goes with it. And lately, over the last few months, I've been thinking about a JRPG that I would love to make and have people play on their consoles and things like that.
    Who shut it down? D:<
    What I've heard from other YouTubers is to talk to a few successful ones and ask how they managed to get recognized. Usually just knowing a few famous YouTubers is enough to get you some attention.
    Let me tell you this: high school is the 4 easiest years of your life. I realized that soon after I entered college and the workforce. And don't worry too much about what you want to do career-wise. I still haven't figured out what I want to do, and I'm about to get a degree, haha.
    Yeah, but there's always been a lot of good mixed in with the bad. I'm about to start my final semester in college and I'll be so happy when I finally graduate this December.
    Ah, I only own Nintendo consoles, so I wouldn't be able to play it. I've thought about getting a PS3 to play the LittleBigPlanet series though.
    A guy named Matt whom I'd gone to high school with suddenly messages me and we start talking. He reveals he's always had a crush on me, and as we talk I start to like him as well. Then out of the blue, he tells me he's found another girl and basically never talks to me again. That really hurt so I was a bit down for a couple of weeks. Then Chase, a guy I've known since I was 12, sends me a message on Skype. Chase and I were like childhood sweethearts. We flirted back and forth and things got a bit serious a few times, but we never officially got together. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why. Anyway, after a few weeks of talking to him, I'm head over heels and he is too. We decided to make it a serious relationship, and it has been for about two months now.

That's about it. ._.
    Alright, here we go...

Fall of 2013 I decided to stop coming on here because of reasons I forget. They must have been really important /sarcasm. School was going smoothly until I was dropped from one of my online classes, thus losing my scholarship, thus causing me to have to pay for the next semester out of pocket. Luckily I was working a good amount and could pull from my savings account to help pay for tuition and books. It isn't tuition that'll get you, it's those damn books that cost an arm and a leg per page. However, I ended that semester on a somewhat high note. During finals week I had a bit of a breakdown due to stress and barely managed to finish my thesis for English Composition. Thankfully my teacher was more than understanding and helped me get through that. Christmas break was alright, nothing really to note during that. I started my second semester of sophomore year with a lot on my plate. I had 5 classes going at once, one being online which I absolutely hate, but it was only available online so I had no choice. Fast forward a bit to May when my grandmother passes away, only living a month with cancer when she was told she would live at least seven months. I didn't get a chance to see her before she passed, which still bothers me a lot. I actually attended her service this past weekend. We scattered her ashes in a lake she used to always go fishing in, and threw rose petals into the water. It was a nice little goodbye for her. Anyway, I pass all my classes with flying colors except for my online class, which I barely scrape by on. Summer break starts, Kieran and I decided to break up, and I go on vacation to Gulf Shores and have a good time at the beach.
    BAHAHA! OMG I'm dying. Stop that. Stop it right now.

Wow, you've been dealing with a lot. But you're a tough guy, you can get through whenever life decides to throw poo at you like some gorilla-thing. I've had quite a bit happen to me also since we last talked, but my wall of text would probably be bigger than yours.
    Whoo, that was quick. Are you stalking me?

I've been pretty good. I got a job, am about to graduate college, and I'm making enough dough to play WoW. It's a good time to be alive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…