• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice! Thats another shiny I still wanna get my hands on one of these days... camerupt is one of my favorite pokemon haha.
    I like doing showdown battles when I just want a bunch of quick battles. And I really love the random battle option! I've gotten a few ideas for my own teams by doing the random battles. And it's kind of cool to be able to occasionally see fan-made Pokemon in there. I'm not sure if those are still in there, but it was always quite the twist to suddenly be handed something you'd never seen before and have to deal with it on the spot.
    Sure! I'll try to be fast,but I've got a little bit too much work to do v.v damn you, university!
    Oh man I was AWFUL at it, and still am.. I can only get to like ten nowadays. I got super lucky and had him pop out at about 30. Unfortunately he got deleted at some point, so that really didn'tatter much haha.
    Ah yeah that's a nice looking shiny too, I caught a chained one back in the 4th gen days. Haha yeah it's for reasons like that that I'm just a shiny collector for now, that seems like it's be annoying to find
    That's what I like about using Pokemon Showdown. It lets you mess around with the stats of a planned Pokemon until you see what combination of EVs and nature are going to help out your Pokemon the most. I find it really makes stuff like that easier to figure out.
    Hehe, well, I don't really trust it. I've heard a lot of people just get a normal ditto. Don't want to take that risk, because a lot of people ask a lot for it. :(
    Now my team is: Barbaracle, Roserade, Mega Ampharos, Marowak, Accelgor, and Honchkrow, but still need to kach Murcrow, hehe.
    Hehe. I don't have the time/patience to IV breed. I just do EV with useful nature, more work and it feels more like a job then a game, hehe. Maybe my strategy will make up for it, but I doubt that. I kinda suck at Pokémon, but i like it. xD
    Ohww, thxx, didn't know that. I'm still getting used to this forum, hehe.
    Maybe we can battle sometime? First I need to fully train my Pokémon, hehe. Haven't even beaten te game yet. xD
    ...Someone else already has a shiny Raikou Avatar?

I guess that shouldn't be surprised, what with how many people use this site.

...welp, time to change my Avy! I'm hipster like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…