• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :333333333333333333333

Ah, nice ^^ I don't have Showdown, sooo XD

Lol, Pokemon is great
    Yeah, Americans are weird in general. xD

Nah, acquaintance. Not friend.

No hints? Awww. to be honest, I was looking forward to Swagamore more than Amour hehe

*sigh* I do love my fanfics, but now that it is not 4 AM in the morning, I wonder if I accidentally had some vodka in my pasta.
    Haha! Cute faced for the win~ :3

C: Yea, it does. If you can pull of like 3 of them, then Electric Types beware!
    When the new games come out, I'll be all over Pokemon again XD
    Act I - Chianti's Reading Time

In the background, a steady voice coos out to any who care to listen, "take a deep breath in, and take a deep breath out." However, one girl, sitting on the leather chair that faces the grand flatscreen, is breaking the droning, monotonous sound with her own noises. Sobs are heard from her as she hides behind the computer that her legs hold up, almost in an Indian sitting style. The young woman's breathing becomes quick-paced, as she risks hyperventilating. The words she is able to form, albeit a bit slurred and jumbled, amount to two small words : "the feels." After calming down a bit, her noise level returns to normal, but the sound in the background is never alone; her sarcastic and foolish comments about the story on her screen compliment the soothing voice.

Yeah, I guess I don't run on diesel though. I will never understand how aromantic me loves shipping so much, and only Pokémon shippings. Normal romance books are junk to me.
    That sounds like an abomination to me! No, no, no, that will not do. Yeah, I tend to dominate in the group, and I always tend to do a looooot better with individual projects. Yeah, there are always going to be people who grind you gears, (looking at you, Klingklang.) but I always try to be nice and friendly. In the US, you usually write month / date / year. The other way makes more logical sense, but I never knew that the US was the only country writing the date like that.

One of the new students I have become acquaintanced with with can draw humans really well. My main problem is that I keep switching styles every few pieces. Sometimes I draw the eyes like N's, sometimes more round, some more elliptical, and even almost almond-shaped.

[Insert something I was going to say here.] Oh yeah.
    Who's hyped for summer camp arc tomorrow?! :D
    I know. .-. I just have issues with a few people just for being disorganized / not inputting effort, but I really only dislike one, and it was more or less my fault. But yeah, the schedules are so stupid. ._. And now we are required to write the date like you Australians do it, and man, is that weird. The 8th day of the 8th month of the year 2014.

No.
    I love it. :p
    Ah, that's good! I should be watching the X and Y anime, but I've been pretty busy lately. xP And I haven't finished the BW anime, either... xD Maybe I'm just not into the anime like before...? And yes, I'm more of a commenter as well. xP

Yep, that's true. xD

Yeah. I think I prefer Serebii over the other Pokemon forums. And I think it's because I've been here for a while. xD

Yeah! You could be my first requester. :D I'll let you know whenever it opens~
    Yeeup, lol.
    :3:3:3 Cute face ception!

Ah, that's nice! Too bad more Electric type moves are Special Attack ;-;
    XD Lol, I do slack on my down period in Pokemon.
    I hit the ball waaaay too hard, and it goes over my head and hits someone. :p

Yaaaay school yippie. I swear, these schedules are so confusing. One day I have 1st period history for 1st period, then the next day it'll be my 5th period class. What is up with that? ._. At least I didn't get anyone I really can't stand except for one elective class, so joy. On the downside, naturally, I didn't get some of my friends in any of my 8 classes or somethin', so I only see them in the halls. Those halls are way too crowded with 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade passing through at the same time. Me don't like chaos. I haven't chosen my odd elective yet (something like power walking or Australian sports) so I may have someone I dislike in one of them (especially the sports, haha) but hey, I can't complain.

That looks much more like a human. :p
    Yea, I eat in consideration, too. It amazes me how fat some people are...
    =:3 Bunny cute face!

Ah, I see. Too bad he isn't that good ^^; He needs an evolution or something.
    Hmmm, better get breeding, lol.
    So. Many. Feels... :<

XD No offense but extreme overweight people seriously need to get on a diet.
    >:3 Determined cute face!

^^; I beg to differ. Sigiyph creeps me out.
    Eh, depends what's in my Y game currently. XD

I changed my signature and I'm ready for feedback X3 I hope the gifs make it through the check.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…