• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's also part of why I didn't bother using it for my more serious Pokemon, since I don't want that slowing down my battles all the time.
    I didn't bother too much with Pokemon Amie, I tried it because I thought it might contribute to the trainer card color changes, but didn't bother anymore once I realized it didn't.
    That works. I've actually never bothered with Friend Safari since I can't stay interested when looking for shinies there.
    I'm conflicted on that. On the one hand, vaginas are where life begins. But on the other hand, the tightness of a man's asshole is too pleasurable to pass up.
    Ah, hopefully it doesn't take you too long, MM is finicky like that. Sometimes you can get a shiny on the day you start, sometimes it takes weeks.
    Hm, I appreciate the depth of the coinage. Now all we need is an event Greninja knowing Aura Sphere.

Edit: And I'm glad there's still something about frogs in your name. Every time I draw frog Pokemon, I think of you, ahaha. =3
    Oh my gosh. All this time I have been reading your posts around the forum, and I never realized that "Auraninja" was the new name of "Psychic Politoed." I am surprised. Well, anyway, I'm glad getting an infraction hasn't troubled you as much as it may have five years ago (though still tough luck to have gotten one =P).
    If you come up with a place where we can have anal intercourse in private, sure.
    I just wish topics like those would be banned altogether. They create flame wars and just derail the thread altogether. In fact I remember him getting a similar thread closed early last year.
    If you really want to know, I was the one who PM'd a staff member to change that thread's title.
    Hoenn spoiled me there so I'm always underwhelmed by the amount of water routes in other games.
    Torterra is pretty great in-game, STAB Earthquake at level 32 is awesome. And around the time you fight Maylene too.

I liked the way Gen 3 and 4 were set up, a lot of weather around made them feel unique, and I actually loved the amount of water in both.
    Platinum is one of my favorite games, it's the reason I like Gen 4. There's plenty of nostalgia with that game, it's not far behind the nostalgia with Gen 3. Both are good ideas, but I'm biased so I'd suggest playing Platinum.
    It really isn't worth the effort. I'd assume one of the mods in that section should get to it soon enough, though. It seems most people have realized he isn't worth giving the time of day.
    He's definitely a bad poster, I'm going to be blunt about it. At this point he's definitely trolling/flamebaiting so I wouldn't bother with him at this point. I tried to make sense with his posts, but he's just a wall of solid bedrock.
    That's unfortunate. I never bothered too much with specific Safaris since I don't use them often, but I'm glad I got someone with a Magneton Safari.
    If you still need help with that, I'm free anytime. Just let me know when you want it traded.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…