• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Rogue,

How have things been trying to get on here more often? Hey I was thinking maybe if you can do it you can try and come up this why at this next years anime blues. I'm sure that Flare and RedAce would be really surprise! Also I'm trying to get an {#197}. Do you think you can help me?
    brilliant! look at this:
    Anytime bud, also I am trying to IV breed you some pokes still, so you won't be totally out of luck :)
    But yeah a perfect pass down would be freaking nice or if they want it to be as common, then sell them as items for a very high price or something.
    Thank you :)

Well for me it will all be new, the last game I played was silver ^^; So I won't know what to expect, except the stuff Red has told me. I can't wait to build a secret base though :D
    You could always look up how to IV breed, but for me, if they have really poor Def or such, I try not to focus on those as much, since IV training or not, some of those pokes just can't take a hit... that is where stat moves and boton pass come in handy :D But yeah it is hard and a tad annoying, I wouldn't mind paying high price for IV items in game instead... it will cut the hassle way done, I'm glad the destiny knot passes all IVs down, but it needs to be a 100% chance or just make it a bit easier or better... get rid of it all together.
    I don't remember which degree it was, but I'm just happy it's over finally ^^; Great to hear and I'm doing well, enjoying summer as well ^^
    You shouldn't give up on IV breeding, I can help you with some pokes, but yeah, the whole shiny thing I have given up. I'm not going for a complete dex again next time around... or at least not try as hard.
    I wanted to let you know that a few days ago I was breeding ryhorns and on my 8th egg hatch a shiny was born!! Adamant and 2 perfect IVs in Atk and Speed I believe.
    Finally done with collage!!! Well I was about a week ago, but you get it :p Anyways, how have you've been Lapras?
    Yeah I'll be going! I'm going to be cosplay as the dark magician girl from yugioh. It's June 20-22 you should come we could all meet and hang out in person.
    Hey I've got my pokemon y, know so as soon as my ds is charged. I'll send you my friend code. Oh has RedAce told you about our local anime convention. Hope to ttyl!
    Your welcome and 2014 has been so so for me, but I am so happy to finally be done with my collage finally this May.
    Hi I saw on the boards that you owned a milktank in gen 5 and I have been looking for one for a long time, so I was wondering if you would be able to breed it and trade the egg to me :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…