• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Fissurous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trading in bulk sometimes puts me off actually. :p

Looking at your activities, you seem to do a really nice job with the trade shop thing. No other Mod would VM owners regarding why the shops were rejected or things..
    Cuz, I saw a shop which is like has FC and a form for how to request for Cloning and that's all. :p

Thanks much man. You too have a shop?
    Hey there, Fiss! I saw a few trade shops with like nothing at all but cloning service things in the OP, how do they get approved?
    yeah thanks silent has became inactive do to irl stuff and i gave up on keeping it active do to sense not much people see any worth in rnging anymore so yeah sure you can lock it up. Thanks for looking out for our shop though it really needs to be locked up do to none of us can manage it right now. if we want to open again we shall contact you...

edit: also i made a post letting people know once more as well as i feel better as well thinking to ask silent too if he doesn't answer then go ahead I hate for him to be mad at me if I go over his head do to is his trade shop not mine. I mostly just work with him he was the shop owner.
    Oh...Wait, do not reply to my PM. I missed your VM somehow, so sorry. Also, I'll take care of the mistake I made.
    Hey, I heard you're looking for a lot of events. I happen to have a healthy collection of Korean events. Is there anything specific on your wants list?
    I only trade competitive mons anyway. But they are really butthole about it, tbh I don't have the time/energy to abide by their obnoxious amount of rules
    That is funny. I hate smogons trading, elitist pains. The only unfortunate thing here is actually narrowing down a hack tends to be a guessing game, AND there is so much mis-information that it just makes it that much harder to tell one way or another. At least the mods for the most part are good about slapping the banhammer when its solid proof.

Lol I've bumped into a lot of guys like that over the past few years! Fortunately, I've only got one trade in the works now and its with a friend who is a phenominal trader.

Also. Do you go about beating the common sense of what pokes are in bad balls to people? I'm tired of all the hacked totodiles balls going around >___>
    Thanks for letting me know! Right, Eevee was only obtainable through the computer guy or the games center in HGSS...
    oh cool, congrats ^^
    I reposted it, I still need to add the rest of my events and once you approve it; can you post in it so I can put my 4th and 5th gen events in they're own post?
    I just don't bother actually picking them up. Plus, I have to be among the last few to have unclaimed versions of them right? XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…