• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Won't be on tomorrow for sure, at least not during the day (maybe at night?). The weekend would work better tbh if you can get on DDXAT then?
    Hey man, looks like we are gonna have to battle for the mosh pit tournament. When is a good time for you to battle me?
    Aegi on stall is ****. Did you even play on the suspect ladder? It was so bad I had to stop playing for a while because it was ****ing terrible. The meta now isn't cancer (minus thundy cuz he's broken af). It was cancer on the suspect ladder. Idk why people ***** so much about XY OU. Except for Thundy, it's fairly balanced.

So what if its easy to put a mon on a team? You see Garchomp everywhere. You see Xard everywhere. Last gen had Scizor, Jirachi, and Keldeo. Gen 4 was Rotom and Scizor post Platinum. Gen 3 saw Metagross, Swampert, Blissey, and Salamence everywhere. There will always be mons that are easy to fit on teams no matter what you do. If they're not broken, which you admitted Aegi wasn't, then there's no reason to ban said mon.

What exactly would the meta shift to? If anything, genie and Birdspam gets better, and you know how much everyone hates those. Maybe Bisharp will decline in usage (I personally don't see that happening). Maybe Garde and Medi will take OU by storm. This is all theoretical. I don't see the problem.
    Read the Smogon thread.

He's still not broken. He doesn't make set up sweepers cry (Thundy), he doesn't sweep the entire meta (Luzke; Mom), and he isn't uncounterable (Gengar). So what if he glues teams together? He's a pivot and a wall breaker. And he does his job well. Maybe we should Ban Azumarill and Rotom because they do the same job.

And idk what this 'growth of the meta' is. All it is is sand, bird spam, and genie spam everywhere. None of which include Aegis. The only difference we'll see is the rise of Garde and Medi.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…