• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can help you out with Machoke--not looking for anything in return just yet, but if you could help me at a future date, I would appreciate it. Let me know.
    You're most welcome.
    And thank you too, because I got Dex Entries of both Porygon and 2. :D

Just tell me whenever you need to evolve it into PorygonZ ;)
    PM'd you.
    Listen, after you trade your Porygon to me and it evolves, can you just let me disconnect for a minute just so that I can get it's Dex Entry?
    I'll immediately give it back to you after that. Is that okay?
    Yeah, my Team takes awhile to fully setup so I normally just use Memento twice the send in Salamence. It works well enough until the 49th Battle I'd say.
    I started again today, but sadly I lost at 10 Battles since Salamence was unable to KO Slowbro and it used the Quick Claw to KO with Ice Beam.

It's quite frustrating.

So how is yours?
    Just so I'm not spamming up your Thread, I haven't been playing my BS Team alot. I've also used a flawless Uxie I got from a friend instead of Cress and Whimisicott instead of Ferrothorn. Here's the team however;

Uxie @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Memento
    - Trick
    - Thunder Wave
    - Flash

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Dragon Claw
    - Brick Break
    - Substitute

Whimsicott (M) @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Prankster
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Memento
    - Charm
    - Worry Seed
    - Taunt
    Yeah the frames for this game are really weird...I had to get the Latios seed based on pure guess-and-check to find the Timid nature because checking the BW2 box threw my frames off. And yet when I RNGed another Pokemon with the checkbox ticked, everything came out fine...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…