• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• even when reading our old conversation, it doesn't ring any bells.

Well, yeah. First impressions are everything when it comes to greetings. lol
    Is it bad of me that despite our conversation history don't remember you?

but yeah. the newbie threads are part of my wifely duties, and I do like to intimidate the new ones. Heheh.
    ----------
    I have a bunch of Adamant, decent IV'd Corphish with Adaptability and the Egg Moves Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off and Ancient Power! All of these are, as always, all a giveaway! If anyone would like one please don't hesitate to ask. = ) PM or VM; whatever! Thanks!
    ----------
    Can I have an Adamant Corphish? Don't care about everything else.
    Well, that gives me several problems. First, all my wifi pokemon are sh*t, so I really wouldn't stand a chance, and second, I cannot access facebook. I would still like the link.
    Yes, my FC is in my signature. How about linking me to the Facebook group via PM so that I can request to join the group. Then you can add me from there.
    Excellent! Thanks for including me, I shall have a lot of fun.

EDIT: Its wifi or PS? I can do both
    UU is fine with me too. I have like 3 UU wifi teams ready for battle. Thank you for the quick response.
    I see you want to host an NU tourney. I'd be happy to join if you get enough people. I think the bare minimum you would need would be 4.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…