• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ohjeezitskim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i can give you 6iv switcharoo buizel, 5 iv vital spirit mankey, and 5iv Haze Mantine for 3 of any ot the pokemon i requested
    LOL I thought I replied to your message, apparently I didn't lol.

UGH! I wish shinies were too common for me too! That Swirlix just keeps getting pinker and pinker x.x...

Pachirisu :3 I am glad I did breed a perfect one before it became 'famous' LOL
    Oh :( Well at least you've got a shiny charm so maybe it'll be out soon lol.

Yeah... I really wanted to breed a shiny Meowstic M before, but the odds were definitely NOT in my favor so was pretty much daunted. And am still to try the chocolate-flavor cottoncandy x.x.

Totally didn't expect it could be so useful. I mean, hell I don't think I've ever seen anyone use it in any competitive battles before lol but it's def the MVP of the match lol
    How's your birthday xd. Did a shiny Charmander come out just in time XD?

Yeah but it's pretty much unusable until next Gen I think, the bunny lol was hoping maybe I could hatch a shiny but nah, the pink one remained elusive :/

I can't believe someone using a PACHIRISU actually won the Championship lol, I bet more people are not trying to breed a perfect one now xd.
    Oh yeah early happy birthday XD.

I actually don't like Buneary that much (its ears kinda freak me out, the mega thing's look like 2 strings of sausages). But I was indecisive about what EMs I should put on the bunny x.x.

They probably would. And spoiler for you xd : the guy who used Pachirisu actually WON the whole thing LOL!
    xd Yeah I hope you get a perfect shiny one soon. I try to breed a special one myself but have been super lazy lately xd. Did breed 3 perfect Buneary with 3 different sets of EMs tho lol.

There was a match yesterday in which one of the players used a PACHIRISU! Can you believe someone actually used a PACHIRISU in Pokemon Championship matches LOL! Here's the video link if you're interested to watch how surprisingly good it could be xd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQUoqo_q1A
    Are you going to breed a physical or special Charmander? Which ball do you think fits Y best? Is it just me or we're seeing more and more Charmander Y in battles now?

BTW did you watch any matches of Pokemon Championship?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…