• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
はるひ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah - since you have experience with both feminism and masculinism, you have an interesting perspective on things. Sometimes your reasoning misses a step (for example, I don't think women make money playing video games in their underwear because they're expected to like you said, but rather because guys will pay money to see women do that) but you do put forth an interesting idea. I have also never heard your point about women calling themselves gamers to empower themselves before, and it gave me a lot to think about!
    I think Nintendo definitely won E3, Microsoft and Sony didn't really show many games, most of them are 2015 releases, and they weren't particularly interesting. Nintendo admittedly had a lot of 2015 releases too, but the games they showed off were more interesting.
    Makeup is awesome! I keep trying to learn new techniques, and it definitely takes skill, haha. I've definitely noticed your using Japanese kanji lately! How do you learn new languages?

You're welcome! I'll see if I can take a look at your fic sometime, but I can't make any promises. Don't feel embarrassed for writing a fic about beauty, though! There's nothing wrong with writing about things that seem "girly" - as long as you don't feel limited by or try to limit yourself because of your gender. :>
    Fair enough! What kinds of things do you like to do outside of SPPf?

Also, your review wasn't terrible! You actually made a lot of good points. :>
    I am doing well, currently working on plans for the Pokemon convention I'm running in less than a month! How about you?
    Re, that review: haha, no worries! Happens to the best of us. :D

Also! Got your ask, and hopefully, I'll get back on review requests soon! Sorry in advance for the wait!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…