• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't even know Assist was a thing. XD That's a cleverly dangerous strategy considering that Liepard gets prankster hence enabling the +1 priority.
    Liepard? Are you sure you're not referring to a grass type, because I've just checked and Liepard doesn't get spore. Or would the spore user be a separate crippler to give Liepard its chance to sweep? XD
    Sweet! did you play some video games? I was at a friends today too, but that's cause she's my neighbor and she had cake ^^ lol
    What are the assumed rules?

I know a good cloner. If you want that torchic cloned, I could find him. Or I could have him clone my 5iv shiny Kalos blaziken.
    Sorry I keep missing the notification bar on the top left. My sister today had quite a long nap, I wasn't expecting that because she is one of those people that gets energy from nowhere.
    No problemo, thank you for the warm welcome. :)

I feel kinda stupid for not realising earlier that the DS games' wifi services have declined, and now I have to accept that it's all about Gen VI now. XD Guess I should get Pokemon Bank then...after I can get round to doing that then I'll at last be able to get back into battling again.
    Erm... can you help me evolve my Electrabuzz and Magmar, also wanted to give you something I luckily got from a Japanese person.
    SubToxic Aegislash? Yeah, that's something I never would have called. One of the weirdest things I ever saw was someone who ran Final Gambit on Staravia and Accelgor. It was a real pain to get OHKO'd, but it looked like the kind of strategy that could easily backfire, because the first time they used it against me, I had a really bulky Pokemon and it didn't get KO'd. They ended up forfeiting and re-trying the battle later (this was on Showdown). It wasn't a particularly successful strategy, but it was certainly annoying to deal with.
    did you saw the pachirisu in the masters tournment? how could it be soo bulky?? I mean... I know garchomp took an intimidate but still....
    there are 3 players in the top now one has already won the spot and a trip to the next year ^^ guess what... there were only 6 participants from Portugal in TCG tournment!!! ^^
    problems... I've been arguing with my parents a lot lately and in the last months... I'm thinking of leaving the house...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…