• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't know if you had made a TA or just missed the post but rotom has made his orders and we're awaiting for a reffing :)
    Wou het vandaag doen dat DQ, maar zag dat Conner het al had gedaan ^_^;
    Sorry voor het laat zijn de hele tijd. Ben (nog) niet echt weg van ASB daar ik nog steeds dingen heb af te ronden. Maar ben echt veel te druk tegenwoordig joh.
    Heb inmiddels werk en maak ziek veel uren, 50-60 in de week.
    Iig, als op z'n tijd de rust wat terug keert geef ik je die kans op revange wel ;)
    No the conniving part is the plan to DQ Sarcastrophe. But Dave said it's ok so I don't feel bad about it any more. Thanks!
    Hey, I thought I'd tell you about this first, since I know you kind of lost some SP last time.

Basically the plan is this: I need someone to ref like one round of my match vs. Sarcastrophe. I'm kind of hoping to DQ though, because he basically disappeared, so after that one round if he still doesn't come back I'm going to DQ.

Wow that sounded a lot less awful and conniving in my mind. So, what do you think?
    Oh, well, as long as you don't mind too much. Although I still feel like you should earn a little for the time you did ref.
    That reminds me... just to make sure I know, are you guys still doing you vs. chris, or did he dissapear?
    Wait a minute... You mean you didn't...? Oh, man, I'm really sorry. It sounded like you had already agreed with Apollo that you wouldn't be reffing for us anymore, and someone else finished the match up for us. He also ended up running off with all of the SP, so... sorry about that. I feel kind of bad, but Icarus said he would pay you back eventually. I don't know what he plans on doing, you may have to work out something with him.
    Hate to push, but I was just wondering if you were still going to ref me vs. Apollo or not. The both of are a little impatient for it to get over, I guess, since it has been going on for quite a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…