• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I seriously wish that writers introdiuce girls like Katie or Astrid(Ayaka) as long standing riuval to Ash. Female rival which is actually calculated, smart, abit conceited and smirky playing on Ash weakness. Having competence, knowledge and equally big persistence in stopping Ash to achieve her own dreams.

You read my mind. Misty returning and meeting Serena would be most interesting encounter we witnessed in decade. No im serious, both girls clearly love and care alot about Ash.

Making encounter all that more dramatic and packed with tension. Dont forget that while Misty matured, she still can explode and has temper. She can be quite sassy and even abit arrogant when someone push her buttons,. So i could see her getting slightly jealous if she noticed how Serena shows genuine affection toward Ash feeling left out and afraid of losing him. Although i imagine she would eventually get pass that feeling after getting to know Serena better bonding together and forming strong relationship. And Serena passiveness and indecisiveness might also annoy Misty and irk of not being more proactive, selfreliant and passionate of forming her own life and something to strive for. Misty is great at giving encouraging speeech and lift up other people spirit in standing up for themselves becoming stronger, so i can see her meeting with Serena leaving great deal of influence on her. In sense of giving her tops, helping about training and together being in action with Misty sorta watching over her and supervising what shes doing having their girly talks, what angers them over Ash and moments of annoyance, friendly teasing and suspense atmosphere trying to overecome their differences. Such as Serena giving Misty advices over choosing clothes and changing haistyle with Misty tombosish, headstrong nature not being willing to get into makeover treatment lol ending irritated.
    OMG Clemont building robot for Misty gym would be coolest thing ever. I wander how it could be called(i assume it would be female robot hahaha). But rest aside im craving to learn more about Clemont past., His passion for inventing, his father being somekind of superhero looking after Lumiose city. Not to mention i like how realistic he feels. We have character who is out of shape, get tired pretty easily when running(representing lazy bastards in real world who rather laze in couch lol). Has lot of pride and enthusiasm when science and making various machines to better daily chores are in question. Lacks confidence and faith in his own abilities, trainer skills and understanding of his pokemon. There is also that embarassing, grouchy sode of his having phobia of being on camera or Bonnie trying to hook him up with girls lol.

He has so much potential as character.

p.s. Ash realy does show his best qualities when someone challenge his views and attitude. Like it was case with Gary or Paul for example bringing panic and disorder for Ash realizing how he has serious, competent and organized obstacle on his road hindering his dreams of achieving master title himself.

Most of all why not provide actual female rival? Some say Misty had at times rivalry with Ash through arguing, battling for same thing and trying to outsmart him too, whic could be reason why those two functioned so damn good together. Girl kept him in line lol. And best of all, even in latest appearance during Mastermind special, fiery spark was still there. With Misty and Ash starting to bicker over who is better trainer, both bragging about their knowledge and poking like theres no tomorrow. With Misty joking over ladies having advantage and throwing back reference to old days when they used to aergue alot like they were rivals haha. It showed how much their friendship evolved, later joining forces together to try save prof. Oak.
    Walking so much is definitely viable way to keep yourself in good shapew and healtrhy. Its good for heart, muscles, condition and effectrive way to keep those nasty calories under control. Aww forests in place you live in are nasty? That sounds freightining, is it because of wild animals. Poachers? Poison plants?

Yeah its better to be safe than sorry. You dont fool around with sunburn, especially in this day and age, and pale skin is extra suspectible to irritation, damage and being inflamated(getting tanned is not worth the risk, at least not when sun is szrongest during middle of day). So its wise of you to not push out your luck.

I totally feel you there girl. Slowness of Kalos series is surprising to say the least. I mean there could exist several reasons because of that, maybe writers plan to have XY last for 4 years with no post league arcs happening(like BF, Decolora or Orange Islands). But still little to no set up, no major plots being even introduced, very little character develpment(well Clemont got abit of it, arguably Ash too in realizing how he should put more innovation in his battle abilities such as Froakie relying more on speed and effect of surprise through double team after harsh loses vs Viola and that Ninja with Frogardier, on Serena started to get some now, but 40 episodes were needede to get there).

And we still have no concrete direction in which Kalos story will continue to advance, most characters in main cast still lack careers or agency to pursue and things felt dragged down. But boring or not, what i appreciated about Tierno, Trevor and Shauna inclusion is born of potential rivalries between them and Ash, Serena and maybe even Clemont. We learned more about whole pokemon performer(equivalent of idol in real life) and upcoming episodes of Serena finally catching another pokemnon. Nevertheless Ash finally going to face third gym gives me some reserved and moderate optimism of things starting to pick up after Summer camp hopefully.
    Its ok, waiting for your replies like i said before is usually well worth it. You always put lot of thought, honesty and heart in your posts, and thats something i appreciate about person alot.

Oh so it were disturbances with nose, sinus and oral area. That must have sucked, but im glad to hear your feeling better now. Aww, you have cat? I used to have cats too, theyre so adorable mischief and playful(especially when young). Not to mention pretty clever and cunning too, knowing how to get some treat and more food by purring and cuddling of you too. Theyre real spiv lol.
    But we stopped having them because neighbours poisoned them. We have no idea which ones. But we took them to veterinarian and it was confirmed they got poisoned on purpose suffering in great pain while dying. It wasn't nice scene at all, and i dont want to watch same thing happen again.

Its cruel world we are living in. Than again people do all kind of horrible things not only to animals, but other people too. So im not surprised.

Thats very nice of you to look after your younger brother trying to strengthen your relationship with him. People with AS syndrom can be closed up in themselves, have difficulties in interacting and communicating. But that can highly improve if you pay attention to them being patient and working on becoming closer as persons. I dont have experience with this but i heard they can be often very intelligent, talented.

Me and my brother aren't close like i wish we could be. But we have good level of understanding, respect each other and have pretty good relationship. Were not that much attached to each other, but i would say we have good bond.
    Hoping they will, especially with Serena who is in dire need of some more justified reasoning to be in main group beside sightseeing and crush which if poor Misty was something to go by might end up lingering in air as well(although that is at least comforting to pokeshippers with empty spot still not being taken haha).

Reanimated Kanto series would be fantastic,. Dragon ball did that with whole series through DB Kai bringing new luster, better visual effects and more bright, spectacular scenes to older episodes. It would add new life to older seasons, thats for sure with animation and techniques which were used back than kinda being outdated.

Though what i would like much more is expansion of older companions storylines. Insight in their lives and how much through years they have changed emotionally and as trainers. Going in new directions, facing new temptations and onstacles enjoying in their amazing personalities, character traits, fears, antics and endearing interests known to them. See them kicking *** in battles, showcase new pokemon, improvement of their older ones and dive deeper in their own thoughts. Unresolved flaws, past and goals. Facing tougher opponents and being ready to go on next step in coming toward achieving ntheor dreams revealing more on what does they entail. Bringing nice variety to current story.

With those in charge realizing potential and profit behind this.

Regarding Ash i dislike way writers handle him being regressed at times and kept in repetitive loop. But for me Ash still contain certain appeal and spirited, persistent attitude reminding me of my younger self. Hence why in some ways im able to relate to character. It also helps that Ash kinda restored maturity and more levelheaded nature now in XY being big step up from shameful and insulting to character treatment he experienced in Unova going back to almost rookie mindset.
    I know what you mean aboiut XY. Things are moving at much slower speed than i expected them to be. Kalos sereies so far lacked sense of direction, some main plot which would beside gyms move everyone forward. In Kanto there was Gary, TR organization(not just TR trio), concept of exploring world and resolving mysteries. In Sinnoh there was Paul, other characters beside Ash pursuing their dreams, villain organizations etc.
    But in XY? Even after almost reaching 50th episode there are no signs of Team Flare. Serena has no goal, neither does Bonnie. And as fun as Clemont may be and unique character, he doesn't have some concrete dream either(even more vague goals like Iris and Misty type master quests, breeding goal etc contained more meat to them and chances to create some competitions through which they could advance in battling related dreams that is).

Things are moving at snail pace speed with series lackiong more story and vectors which would push joiurney and characters forward. But introduction of rival like group with Tierno, Trevor and Shauna. More emphasis being put on mega evolution idea which is main theme of Kalo now with upcoming tower of mastery. Parallel journey focusing on Alain and Mairin from mega evolution special with Lysandre making appearance there and his connections to Alain who likely isn't even aware of their plans in utilizing mega upgrade of pokemon for evil purposes etc. Upcoming feature of mega Sceptile in i believe sequel of that special etc. Along with Alain being aware of Ash existence possibly meaning meeting him in person, like Astrid did.

All of this suggests that real story and excitements in XY series have yet to start.
    Speaking of weight i used to be obese as 10 year old lol. Nothing extreme but it was above ideal weight throwing in more pounds than needed. Since than i lose some weight getting back in normal shape. Although sometime i get carried away having to find way to burn those extra calories. Liking to do morning running through forest, which is like oasis of peace and tranquility. From all that noise, traffic, hectic life characteristic for towns. So yeah living in suburbs does have advantages despite having to travel few extra miles to get to work or some center.

Had no idea your allergic to so many things. Forest definitely isnpt ideal place for you in summer and spring months hehe. I heard ocean or sea salt and air is excellent in decreasing allergy symptoms making you feel better. Myself, im not quite sure to what im allergic. I used to have lot of issues with my tonsils in certain months period(even nowadays i sometime do, but much more rarely). Probably should had take them out lol, but inflamation usually passes and its never giving me much of trouble with doctor ascribing it to allerg. So i figured if they can be kept its better to have them than not playing role in our immunity system.

Aww you got sunburned? It used to happen to me sometime too when i was younger not paying attention to adequate sun protection lol. With irritation, redness and skin peeling ensuing after that not being pleasant experience. Nowadays im making sure i dont do same foolishness looking for more shady places and using suncream when doing sunbathing.
    Its ok, i dont mind. OH you are sick? Sorry to hear that, wishing that you get well soon.

Just dont forget to rest, drink some hot tea and relax not exhausting yourself with work until this inconvenience passes.
    Same here, it must be nice having older brother, sister who already experienced certain things which come with teen years and adulthood helping you to better cope with changes. Point on dangers and mistakes they may have did so that you yourself spare time, effort and frustration in not repeating same thing. Or ask them for advice about love, work, career or certain places to go they visited.
    But on other hand being oldest one does have its advantages developing somesort of guardian, protector feelings for your younger siblings wanting best for them. Want to serve as exemplatory role model teaching others how to succeed in what they have been doing.

And as saying goes sometime you need to fall to learn how to get up. So walking through life without being informed about certain things brings excitement and tests out your intelligence and wisdom in making right choices. Serving as beautiful learning experience empowering yourself as person becoming stronger through life. Im probably saying stupidity, but you know me lol. My tongue can be sometime faster than mind.
    I know lol, examples like Sailor Moon or Digimon show how other companies eavedrop on fan desires, reception and how they feel about their product and anime in making. Trying to get themselves closer to fans, take in account their input , ideas, complaints and see how they can improve their quality.

Working on gathering bigger audience and loyal customers that way not forgetting about origins, classic characters which helped build some show and its fame and their longterm fans. As wekll trying to get younger generations more familiarized with show history and legacy left from those which used to be around building on better, more accessiuble anime for everyone.

With pokemon i sometime feel producers and people in charge became too greedy, callous and egocentric not realizing how ruined contuinuity, abandonment of so many great characters their loyal viewers grew to like and relate themselves to leaving them unfinished, shallow story and erased rewritten history is cancerous disease. Which turns pokemon anime in empty husk of what it once use to be and represent, make it lose its identity and recognition with more and more people with each passing generation losing fun, eagerness and desire to stick with this anime. Losing respect for writers work.

They think what theyre doing is "smart decision", but i think its huge mistake being matter of time when it backfires on them(if it already didn't).
    Because there are new obligations and responsibilities in life now eating up alot more of your time than expected and if you dont have anyone to help you out about kids and life when traveling to conventions for further specialization(depending on what career you pursue)when being on work etc its very hard to organize your schedule so that you have time for everything. With something usually having to give in with either career of private life suffering. Not always but it happens.

So yeah no worries, you make perfect sense.

Ah humidity can be awful around here too. Especially in hot summer days before storm is coming up. To the point of becoming unbearable, not to mention all those pesty mosquitos lol. Yeah im living in suburbs with forest not being far away, so you can sometime experience both charms and annoying things which come with nature haha.

Oh it passed that much already? Aww there is no reason to be shy of how you look in bathing suit, more important thing is to just have fun and good time. And taking some sunbathing can help with pale skin getting some tan, as long you use right protection from sun with sunscreen. And dont do it in middle of day when UV concentration is highest perhaps alleviating issiue of being easily burn. Before Ozone hole problem with radiation wasn't so expressed, but oh well what can you do (humans mistake).

Next few episodes seem really interesting. Serenas is going to catch Pancham in near future so at least some new addfition to her pokemon team will be added(for moment i feared she will forever stay with just Fennekin lol, which would be boring to be honest). There is also whole tower of mastery with Korrina likely coming back, gym battle between Ash and her and not so long after that promotion of ORAS remakes. Hopefully writers will prepare some big, pleasant surprise for us returning popular, likable, well known faces.
    Oh i should have been more precise. I have younger brother, meaning im the oldest one. So i cant really put myself in perspective of younger one since i was never in position pof having older sibling who i could ask for advice, who has more experience in certain things etc. hehe. I had to kinda build my way up on my own and well being older one doesnpt mean others are going to take your advice or listen to you if you get what i mean? Sometime my brother can be somewhat stubborn and cocky thinking hes smarter and knows best lol, ending up doing mistakes. But thats normal, we all do them serving as good learning experience to become better and wiser with time.

Yep, if your not careful enough weight can quickly increase with such type of food. But as long you know your limit not exaggerating you should be fine. Not having to avoid things you like. Although thats easier said than done not being possible to always resist temptation and urge for more haha.

That sounds about right. Lot of us aren't sure what we want to do from our life, where is our place in society in this world going through phase of soul searching. Hell sometime even people in their middle years experience this sort of crisis quitting with previous career after discovering new one which makes them more happy and fulfilled in their life.
    Not everyone know immediately what job they want to do, how they should form their own life and who they want to be with.

So taking some time for yourself before settling down, getting kids and your own family is usualy recommended. I mean yeah technically you can continue with your own career in marriage, even after getting kids etc but things become more complicated.
    Other franchises do this. Recently news of Digimon regarding 20th anniversary planning to release in Spring of 2015 sequel to Digimon adventure. Focusing on continuation of Tai, Sorra, Joe, Mmi, Matt etc stories in their teenage years going on completely new adventure regarding their ordinary lives, careers and relation to Digi world(not just special but whole freaking series focusing on original cast)knocked down Digimon community with no one expecting such gesture from those in charge. Saying how fans are extatic would be understatement, given how much hype asnd joy this news brought.

Company responsible for Sailor Moon production decided to answer pleas of their customers and fans doing remake in form of Sailor Moon Crystal following more closely manga this time. Move which made many people happy.

And here we have pokemon which firgets about roots, abandon important past characters not taking advantage of their potential,popularity and unfinished plots in stories which would allow to take them in new direction becoming relevant to universe again.It doesnpt feel right that company with so much money and resources does such paltry job.
    But overall based on what i could read from interactions and plot, second episode of Summer camp was pretty subpar compared to rather strong start. Hopefully this is just temporary setback with real action, development, interactions filled with spice and energy taking more meaningful approach only waiting ahead of us.

As for return of our beloved past companions, well we cant do anything but wait and hope for best. But as saying goes after rain always comes Sun.

Im of belief how current strategy and writers policy is leading to pokemon machinery anime wise facing inevitable faith of crumbling apart.

With those in charge hopefully realizing how key to success, loyal fandom increased reputation and quality of anime lie in paying attention to roots, previous popular characters which played huge impact on Ash, story and pokemon success making millions of viewers worldwide attracted and enchanted by pokemon in first place. Emphasite on unbreakable bond which should tie them and keep together, pay attention to past travel companions lives, interests, personalities which evolve over time and goals.
    Bring more emotion, care and effort when writing for your characters, story and pokemon.
    Thats why its sometime best to wait, establish first your life, find good well paid job advancing your dreams and desires. Place to live and setting requiements to raise up family in positive, healthy environment. And explore on your thoughts about who you want to be with.

Because life is only one and who knows if there is anything waiting for us when we die. I mean im Christian so i believe in life after death, God etc. But its important to live our life to fullest not wasting it, because none of us know if second chances exists through continuation of our consciousness and spirit. If you get what i mean ?

Sometime i dont use best words not being familiar much with English phrases lol.

But yeah from what i heard about your mom, she is wise person and only wants best for you. Most parents want only best for their children and try to guide them how not to repeat same mistake as they may have did in past.

Haha it must be really warm over there in Michigan. 27 to 28 Celsius isn't that pleasant. Over here temperatures can in hottest days sometime raise up to 35 , in southern regions of Croatia and inland even to unbelievable 40 Celsius(though very rarely). Feeling like your in hell lol.

But yep, this year Summer is more cooler and fresh than usual. We didnpt had such mild Summer for years haha. And i can tell you its nice change of pace not feeling like your being roasted on sun. :p

Aww it pased that much since you went swimming? Well yeah its understandable with college, exams schedule, job and other obligations going for you over past few years. Not to mention Michigan isn't near Ocean or sea either, so thats there too. Well there are lakes, but i imagine you dont live near them either.

About latest episode i still have to watch subbed version to form proper thoughts about it. It was dialogue heavy episode with whole Ash and Serena, Serena and Shauna scenes starting to build on her future and possible career she would like to pursue in fuiture.
    Oh you two are basically at same age haha. Difference between me and my brother is 4 and a half years.

Same here sis, i adore cake. Pssh dont tell anyone but im kinda weak to good sweets(in moderate doses of course, too much of anything is not a good thing).

Yeah same here. Many couples when they are young rush into marriage and commitment they simply aren't prepared for, being driven by initial enthrallment. But once magic of crush and captivation starts to wear of, there start to happen friction, problems and intolerance between two people.

Not having anyone who could advise them whats road toward long and fulfilling life with person you decided to give your heart to(metaphorically speaking). Because for functional marriage understanding, compromises regarding your and your partner flaws and renunciaion about some things are needed to have sustainable, exciting and happy life together.

Another common mistake id people doing mistake of rushing into marriage just to discover eventually how you and your partner aren't soul mates, compatible with each other mindlessly charging into something important and big like living together in moment of infatiation not thinking rationally than.
    Well sometime hasty decisions like this are best ones with people not regretting it one bit spending life with person they love and could share their deepest secrets with. But sometime such decisions result in divorce too. Even animosity developed toward partner after getting to know him on more notable level not being guy or girl you got impression of him/her to be.
    Now if only May returned for ORAS remakes packed with new outfit, plenty of new cool pokemon. Brought some of rivals(OMG i so want to see Harley again, but Drew would be good too). Letting us know she won Grand Festival in Johto becoming possibly contest star and trying to promote charms of contests among Kalos people(i admit that would be very cool).Ah how i miss princess of Hoenn(pun intended).XD

And maybe Misty joining Ash and co for whole filler arc after league in training , entering tournaments to become stronger and catch E4 Siebold attention considering to take her under wing to train in becoming water master or do whole arc in mega evolving Gyarados showing her in some kickass badass action riding on that beast brimming with confidence,fire and enthusiasm passing through problems together working in becoming closer as trainer and pokemon. While having some great moments with Ash, Serena, Clemont etc. Helpling Serena in finding goal and herself in world with her hotheaded nature, determination and adventurous attitude inspiring Serena to become more proactive with two girls making some eventful friendship(ah that would be pretty sweet to see happen).

And well Kalos could become one of my top favorite regions ever. Well yeah im greedy perhaps expecting impossible, but small dreaming never hurt anyone, right? Lol.
    Take best out of your youth living it fully and with joy because sadly this periods of our life dont last forever.

Well after hearing about all displeasures and discomfort Summer period brings to place where you live i cant blame you for not being too keenj on Summer haha.

Over here, well this year Summer was more like Spring or early Autumn lol. Very rainy, moist and even abit chilly at times lol. I bet global warming and disrupt of nature, clime etc is responsible for this taking its toll on currents, weather and ozon layer.

I mean im living near Croatia biggest port(Rijeka), in northern part of Adriatic sea so abit colder and cloudy weather is more usual around here. But damn, usually during Sumer temperatures are over 30 °C. Being very hot, dry and accompanied with small breeze of fresh wind.

Its nowhere near as gloomy and rainy like it used to be during this summer, haha. To the point of swimming not even being desierable or going on beach for obvious reasons.

Yeah i get what you mean. Cooler weather has its advantages and Autumn is like festivity of various colors when forest and nature gives real spectacle with its leafs making real work of art in preparing for winter hehe.

Same here, pokemon XY is catching my interest andf im hopoing it will become only more mesmerizing to follow from now on.
    I think it could have something to do with child viewing world and everything which comes with it in more brighter, innocent light. Many things when we are small are new not taking them for granted, sometime even most trivial things(i remember when i used to fight with my younger brother when we were small over ruptured toy of dinosaur lol), Ah sweet memories.

Now we both laugh at how silly we used to be, haha.
    Say do you have any brothers or sisters?
    I mean if im not intrusing too much in your privacy?

That and well what child dont adore birthday cake, tasty food, sweets, bunch of friends and presents? If there are any, well than they are very isolated cases i think.

I mean yeah i stll am glad when people remember of my birthday, i dont refute presents if i get them or going out with famil and friends to some reestaurant. Well by family im referring to relatives and parents, since i haven't started my own family yet. My friends joke that im going to stay forever bacheor lol, but i dont think im that old yet. There is still plenty of time for this things, im just careful of with who im willing to get in serious relation becoming committed to it.

So you feel your life is kinda empty at moment? Worrying about future, your career and how will things play oit for you. Thats perfectly nornmal, it happens to many people after finishing school and college feeling abit lost and indecisive of what to do and how to secure their financees, housing issue etc.

But dont fret too much over it Chelsea(can i refer to you by name, it sounds abit formal otherwise?). Your mom is right, your young. Whole life is ahead of you and there is plenty of time for everything. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…