• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The peer pressure, it's awful XD. Yeah I get in some right states, my favourite was once when I'd just been at the pub and a people I knew were going into town do I was like what the hell, I'll get changed and go. Anyway I always leave my door unlocked, (bad I know.) so on my way out I slam the door and the handle alls off lmao but I was like oh never mind I'll get in somehow so I go out and get blasted, then land back at 3;00 am and I just can't get in. At one point I had my hand stuck in the letterbox for like 15 minutes lmao, so I go round to the back door and the key was on the table so I go and get like a broomstick out my shed and put the handle through the catflap trying to knock the key down and I ended up just pulling the tablecloth and knocking down a vase of flowers and smashing my laptop. In the end I had to go to my Dad's and the next morning he kicked the door down XD
    well thats good sorry if I sound uninterested I am sick and very out of it
    I'm easily swayed, I'll go out for "a couple of drinks" in like a local bar, then I'll end up seeing someone and three hours later I'm staggering around somewhere miles away, haha. And that sucks about the taxi's; They are pretty expensive but I know alot of the drivers so if you ask for them by name you get the same rates, even if it's like 5;00AM lol.
    That sucks. We just get taxi's when we're going out, expensive but so much easier. Yeah and it got pretty messy, I was staying at my cousin's girlfriends house cause she shares with a few people but one of them was on holiday so I was in this like loft conversion room, but it had a massive window on the ceiling, and it was already light when we got in so I didn't get a moments sleep, was just laid there til like 12:00 when everyone else got up, haha. I was SO rough. I must have had like 30+ drinks, at one point I was just staggering around this club, jostling into people and they had to drag me away. >.>
    School will be a big factor for me too once it starts. High school, more homework, more classes, more studies, etc. I'm actually okay with going back to school.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…