• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• with any luck we'll get another veteran this week or next

or a smash direct
    A lot of my older shinies are from the standard 1/8192 odds, those one always gave me a greater sense of reward when I found them.
    ah i haven't played today, been so busy

I don't think she moves in for real until tomorrow, anyway
    No, that's fine. Don't go to any undue trouble on my account. I'm not terribly concerned with bestiality unless horses are involved and I have a suitably hot horse sex video collection already, thanks.
    450 eggs? Try 1000+ :p

I've had three MM hunt in my X that reached 1000+ eggs, and two of them are with Shiny Charm. Honedge, Froakie, and Heatmor, with the latter two being done with Shiny Charm.
    I will kill your hopes right now: Genius Sonoriety doesn't seem to be involved with the event and I doubt that they give such a large lead up to it.
    Yeah, that's not a very abnormal amount of eggs for me, haven't had an extremely long one in awhile, thankfully.
    Oh, looks like you've already got someone for that, but I barely touch Animal Crossing anymore anyway.
    Yeah, she accepted instantly since I had a slot open in my town.

Sorry for running off so quick, the dogs were barking up a storm and I needed to see why. Also food, but I usually try to look around town if I'm ever over at someone else's
    Ah, actually, has she moved out already or is she just packed up? I might need to talk to her and head to your town
    yesssssssssss i would love her i can open up right now but i'll be afk because i gotta eat
    Yeah, those are the only numbers I know, I haven't bothered much with the numbers much before.
    I think the numbers in the first post of the shiny thread should be correct, but I don't know for sure.

Breeding with MM in Gen 6: 1/683
    Breeding with MM + Shiny Charm in Gen 6: 1/527
    I always keep thinking we've seen images of berry trees but we haven't, given how we've got the deal with Poke Marts being their own building like in the original R/S/E.
    If you've already hatched 330 eggs, it shouldn't be so bad as long as luck doesn't decide it wants to work against you.
    Yeah, I've got the shiny charm so hatching for a shiny usually isn't a painfully long task.
    I'm not super picky about the color dick that I suck, so long as it's not nigger cock. Those are too large and hard to handle, if you'll pardon the pun.
    Well I finally got my first Gen V Mega revealed but I need a MegaChandelure & MegaHydreigon to satisfy me completely haha!

Oh and the Battle Frontier but I wouldn't be surprised if we got the Battle Tower considering they made Rock Smash an HM again plus the separation of Pokémon Centers and PokéMarts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…