• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes........now I'm going to try again.

Please get that flashlight out my eyes? *gives best puppy dog face I can*
    Have you seen what Sakurai put in the game?This is it.Samus in "shorts" from the ending of Metriod:Zero Mission.
    Miss my VM?

OOC: I'm going to give you some constructive criticism. You can name your characters instead of just using 'Me'. It's a bit easier to follow when reading/responding. Also, don't be afraid to push the plot ;) A Roleplay only succeeds when both people are participating. I'm not saying you don't push the plot, I'm giving a future reference.
    [Just asking. Someone did yesterday and claimed it was because of "loneliness" and so, I kept asking them who they were. They said they'd talk to me after I was finished in chatroom but they never did, so I started to assume it was a couple of people.

Sorry for the bland assumption. Just thought I'd ask, friend.]

Miyu: It hurt when you sat down...? Okay, then. You can walk, you can hover... and we need to make sure you can fly and walk by the end of the week. Hmm... *gets a splint and puts it on Celebi's hurt wing*
    *Squints* Well now I am blind....

Shiny Glaceon! used Flash(light); Burakoru's accuracy fell.

Burakoru used Plea...the attack missed. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…