• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, that's weird. D: Most of the time I'm lag free. Are you sure there isn't a problem with your internet?
    Not really. There's a bit of a lag sometimes, but other than that, it's alright. Are you having trouble or something?
    Hey there, I would like you to know that I was not ignoring your requests. I have been ill for the last month and my brother has been hovering for me but had no idea what to do lol.

I see you already started the club but I would like you to know what I would have said yes anyways =)

Good luck with it x
    You appear to have had the same reaction I did :D

What's amusing is that it took ~dave at least 5 minutes to reply with that gem XD
    Hi, I love your fic,Twilight chronicles, but you haven't posted any new chapters for a while. What happened, is there any chapter10? If there is could you tell me please.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…