• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea, I used to play Yellow like crazy, always restarting the game to play again and again after bearing the elite 4. How do you like the newer games? (If you played any of them)
    Hard to say. Soul Silver started out being super fun. I had seen the Johto series by the time I started playing so it was super fun to go and explore the region. However the game is kinda difficult to train and level up in, yet at the same time it feels kinda easy. I think I would say Fire Red is still my favorite. I haven't played it since it was released which I think was ten years ago now, but I still have my original starter, Charizard, and so many more in the team that just dominate. Emerald was fun too and was super easy. I beat the game with only 3 Pokemon! The other 3 were all under lvl 20 and just used for the HM moves. But yeah, I think Fire Red has been my favorite so far, with Emerald in second.
    Mhmm, I only ever played the games from the Kanto region, Yello and fire red. I've played emerald this summer and I'll be playing Black and Platinum eventually too!

As for the show, The Advanced series was a big let down. The show just became a drag to watch as the series continued and I lost interest. However, I recently skipped ahead to the Black and White series and it's looking much more promising so far!
    Just started playing the games this summer too. I was planning on working my way up through all the games I've missed. I'm finishing up soul silver now, but I might just skip ahead to X cause I'm really excited to play it!!
    Nice to hear pal! Thanks for the friend request!

I just watched the show for the first time this summer and I always knew growing up that Misty leaves the show, but when I finally saw her leave I truly realized how great she was. I miss her everyday now and Pokemon was never the same after she left.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…