• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok first thing, so i know you respond back, rpely in my VMs when replying to me.

Anyway, my friend is almost done. He's gonna finish it tommorow at school (hes in England no holiday) I already made the top part. A glowing text saying Pokefusions Lab! with some pokefusions near it. i'll let you in on more later!
    Niiice
    No problem!
    The eggs take way too long! My friend and I are makin a site like that but instead its pokefusion eggs. Hes making the site itself and im doing the spriting. I might give you some spoliers to. ;)
    Hi!
    Thanks for the spelling.
    Yeah I clicked one of those egg things once and i saw that Poke'Farm thing so I'm was like, Cool! I'll sign up! But then my old account got auto deleted.
    Then I saw your Pokemon in your sig, clicked and decided to make a new account!
    So...yep,pretty much.
    Hey whats up?

also on your shop its spelled tommorow.

Never knew you got a Pokefarm til I clicked your egg and saw who it was (you were mentioned in my PM saying I refered you there)
    Congratulations! Shiny Cyndaquil among three starters and in 400SRs is an awesome and incredibly lucky feat :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…