• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope I am not bothering you but did you get the VM I sent you almost two months ago?

Did you find out the situation and do you think his account will be active again? I checked his posts, and it doesn't look like he did anything against the rules.
    Oh didn't even think of that, any idea where people buy the physical games and can pre order them? Sorry for all these questions, just want these to be the first japanese games I play
    What site do you normally buy your japanese pokemon games from? Not sure where to look that I can pre order and even get the bonuses for it, we are just getting a dumb double sided posted in the us and the codes for the 2 mega stones...
    Serebii, I looked up the leaks from Brawl, and it seemed you were the one to "leak" Lucario and Jigglypuff.

So tell me, what are you hiding? Should I interrogate your friends? How much do you want?

.... Kidding. I can understand the dilemma of not knowing vs. not allowed to tell.
    Joe since some gamestop stores in America haven't receive the serial code for the mega stones Nintendo of America is currently distributing the codes by calling 1(800)-255-3700 ^^
    2 things, one fillip is right that the Pinsir and Heracross events are female locked, and 2 here's a fun fact, bet you didn't know that not a single gamestop in America got the mega stone codes since Nintendo goofed, every gamestop was given a phone number to have people call to get the calls since none of the codes were sent out
    I think the pinsir and heracross are always female (I believe). the heracross wondercard sprite is female (well mine was), thought I should mention it
    Oh, alright. I thought you somehow missed it due to too much of work or something. You've been doing an excellent work here to keep us exited. :D
    Any reason, the Beldum line now shown hoenndex . Since it's there as an in-game event which begins on the day the games are released, I'm sure it would be a part of it.
    Hey, Serebii, the Vivillon that recently went live in America over WIFI, is it cherish ball Pokemon or normal? Cuz I seem to have gotten it in a normal ball...
    Hey Serebii!

Is it possible tht we could still get some more Mega's announced in this CoroCoro or is this likely all of them?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…