• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Coolice23. How have you been the last few months? I apologize if I have no recent updates of my RSE Recent Happenings. I have been too busy recently to play Emerald, but I am still writing fan fiction.
    Sapphire was the first Hoenn game I had ever played. I didn't really complete the game though. I remember during my first play of my Sapphire, Brawly gave me a lot of trouble.

Good luck on your journey in your Sapphire. :)
    Play Sapphire. Real games are more advisable than emulators.

I use an emulator for Emerald, but only because I own the game and the internal battery died, so technically since I already paid for it (and have a receipt) it is not illegal for me to play the game on my computer.
    Thanks! I treat the recent happening threads as journals of my journey in the games. Therefore, I often make sure that my posts on the threads will not be spammy.
    Thank you. It might take quite a while before I can write something like that, maybe even up to a year since I am working on a Pokemon-based novel right now.

Until then, the Happenings should satisfy you. :)

The type of fan fiction of which I was thinking for the Happenings would be a documentary, sort of like those biographies which follow a famous person's life.
    Writing is one of my personal passions, so it comes naturally to me.

A club for detailed recent happenings? I am not sure that that would work out, because quite a few people do post quite a bit in the happenings thread already, and since game happenings are meant to be there and nowhere else, I am not sure that the moderators would allow a club for that purpose.

Maybe what I will do once I am done with Emerald, I will write a fan fiction story based on my journey, and then post it, which would likely make others want to do the same.
    Well, as soon as I started writing a fan fiction with the hero not unlike me and from Lavaridge Town (began last December), Hoenn has been my favourite region, and I love to play Emerald and document everything. I think the full swing of documentation happened once I got to the Mauville-Lavaridge part, and caught and trained Torkoal and Swablu, and had such a tight battle with Flannery that despite having already played Emerald twice the game came alive again.

I am glad I enhance your playing experience. XD
    I have been absolutely weighed down with university, writing a Pokemon-based story and other life issues right now. I have been working on the R/S/E happenings, and a large update is in the works, but I have final exams soon. Expect an update in mid-to-late December.

I intend to a playthrough of HG/SS when I get the game, whenever that may be next Spring or Summer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…