• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So much to catch up on lol. It'll be done likely be Sunday, but I've sorta lost enthusiasm for it. I mean, I still like it, but I'm not as pumped up for it as I was at the beginning.
    I saw you resurrected the RP. I have to say I am not sure how enthusiastic I am for continuing it..
    I don't know he pulled the teeth out of woodland animal and brought Mabel's imaginary friends to dreamscape life. I think the nuttiness was spot on. Still got to re-watch Dreamscapers though, and see if his voice was that electronic last time. I hope Soos gets a girlfriend... so excited for all the new eps to come.

That seems like a rather reasonable theory for the password.
    Hey, how you doing?
    I wrapped up Manor, and Castle is probably dead, so I should probably work on getting the new version of Journal up, eh? (I still haven't thought of a clever new name for it though.) And I've written up a bit of one that will be Gravity Falls-ish (to avoid canon issues, it doesn't actually take place there). - Oh, My stupid machine didn't record the new ep on Mon, so I have to wait until tomorrow (er... later today) for it to record. *Groooooaaaaan*
    No idea, that's probably all part of the fun, yeah? Does this mean the kids were foolish enough to summon him?
    Saw the TV version of the trailer... Woo! Watched it three times. I can see t now, I'm going to be seeing kids making the Bill symbol around their eyes like Mabel.
    I'm fine. I've been away from home for a bit. There was a death in the family, so I've been helping out with making sure everyone has been okay.
    Thanks DVB, I'd be happy to check out your Skype group. Anyone else I know who's in it?

I've been ok I guess. A lot of big ups and downs in my life right now. Overall I can't complain, but I've been slightly depressed every once in a while now. Mainly because my dog passed away a few weeks ago.
    Hi DVB, long time no talk huh? How have you been?

Not really no. I don't think I'll be using this forum very often anymore. I'll check for messages every once in a while, but I've lost a lot of interest in RP'ing, which was the main reason I used this site.
    As I said forever ago, she was based on the female hero named Halo. Things didn't work out for that RPG, but I can probably fix that sign up.
    Yeah, I made a character and all that jazz. However, I decided that she probably wouldn't fit in the world and used the character in another RP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…