• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [I wasn't so much disappointed in the characters themselves as I was that this ended up being true, for the reasons I stated in the thread. The only disappointment is that it likely means Lucas is just going to be DLC, which frustratingly means I've temporarily lost my main if there really is DLC. Outside of that, none of the characters impress me the same way that Robin and Lucina did, I was hoping there'd be something else impressive to reveal.]
    Was the rhyming intentional? I've already moved in, looking forward to the semester and seeing old friends.
    The hilarious part about this leak is how there wasn't ONE leaker, there were FOUR

at least one of these leakers was sent information and edited it for...reasons??? and now there's like "leakers" hanging off of leakers faking things for attention and then maybe actual people invovled and who knows by this point
    Hah, the comparison to Buu was fairly widespread, so it was probably not too mysterious anyway. And that's an understandable worry, but I also think someone in his position has seen enough pestering comments to be able to know when they're really pestering, rather than just joshing around. =)
    I'm afraid I don't know, sorry. I only had the opportunity to speak to him a few times, and all about staff-related things. I know he's kind, and fair, and has a decent sense of humor, but being busy is also a key characteristic that I remember, haha.
    Unless you happen to have a hacked shiny Lugia with max EVs holding a Life Orb there's nothing I really need at the moment.
    I'm pretty sure I have HIV. I've been continuously coughing and there's blood in my stool.
    If you want me then put a ring on it, I would be perfectly happy to try marriage.
    It honestly would be interesting if they had a scrolling screen to select characters for the 3DS version, it would be really convenient. I guess we won't know for sure until the game comes out.
    Nah, I just really don't like this leak very much. By principle I've never liked leaks that happen from unknown sources since they just end up being a mess.
    Honestly, aside from all that, I want it to be fake because if it's real, the excitement of the next few weeks was just destroyed, and that's the worst feeling. I'm just hoping that an upcoming POTD can confirm/debunk this, all it takes is one good POTD to decide it.
    The thing is that there's a lot of minor inconsistencies and unusual design changes from the template we've already seen at E3. They definitely could have done all those things, but I don't like that reasoning. I just don't want to give a leak the benefit of the doubt so much just because it looks more convincing than the fake ones we've seen before. We've seen some surprisingly well done X/Y leaks that were fake too.

And again, the fact that an ESRB tester supposedly leaked this really doesn't sit well with me since that's a bit too obvious as to who it could have been. People caught leaking can get blacklisted and sent to jail, that just seems like an incredibly stupid move for a real leaker to make. Leakers have been caught in the past, but with the numerous other peculiar things in contrast to stuff that looks believable or legit, I'm leaning more towards fake than real on this.
    I personally see more evidence against the leak than for it, so I'm leaning much more towards fake. Technically there's nothing that directly proves it's fake, but the idea of an ESRB tester leaking this info with an attitude like that, on 4chan of all places, really doesn't help my opinion of it. Especially given what happens to leakers who get caught.
    so i'm waffling on to "probably real" now

Do you remember the BW1 & XY leaks, where people tried and tried and tried but just could not conclusively prove them fake.
    And then the selection of characters & stages are so...sakurai-ish. There's no big ~wishlist thing~. I don't see anyone intentionally trying to pass of Dr. Mario, Dark Pit & Bowser Jr. before ridley or mewtwo or k. rool.

bah we'll see, there's still some weird things bugging me like the yoshi thing
    As it turns out I don't have anything positive to say about a group of nagging housewives who want equal pay, so I suppose I can definitively tell you that I'm anti-feminism.
    No, I don't support female equality. I only support female sex slaves who are willing to rim me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…