• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need quickly because I'm about to start a new game and I fear that the pokebank goes down pass midnight as usual... then I won't be able to keep my pokemon.... my pokebank is a little weird... adamant, unburden 5iv missing special attack please. in normal pokeball if possible if not no prob
    ahhh. okay.

yea i would consider trading for a cloned Trick room ditto since you can't breed a ditto with a ditto.
    nah i don't clone. i actually kind of lean towards anti-clone but i won't flat out refuse to trade for a clone. as far as i know none of them have amazing IV's, but i haven't checked all of them. i know my vivillons and mews are all mediocre.
    i added you. getting close to router carl is your in game name. mine is rautha
    ahhh great!

you were friend ball yanma right?

i'll get my game boy i still need to add you.
    finally caught the little bugger yanma in a friend ball.

your monster is ready :)
    Well shoot! Thank you for the heads up. I guess I just assumed that all balls could be passed down by breeding. Oh well *sigh*
    I still have quite a few mega stones (I don't know if I have any exclusive stones) and I can get bp items
    Hey! You probably should be careful with your request of 5IVs Vivillons. Event Vivillons come with random IVs and it is very hard to softreset a Vivillon with Outstanding potential (multiple IVs = 25-31), so, having offers with 5 flawless IVs (5x31 exactly) for this kind of pokemon is very suspicious, and it would be a most likely hacked pokemon. Just saying, because receive hacked pokemons in 6th are getting easier every day.
    Oh well. Can I talk to you after a few days? Maybe I'll have something better by then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…