• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there. Would you be up for another round of legendary trading sometime? I'm OR on Friday and would like to get the Shiny Charm as quick as I can. :)
    FFS. I'm going to go reset the router. Laptop is still connected, but getting an error message with the 3DS. Ber back in five. Sorry.
    Hello! Saw you mention that you've go three of the Regi's for trade; they still available? I'd be interested in doing a a trade-trade back for 'dex purposes if they are. :)
    Thank you!

In Game Name- Prakhar
    FC 4098-4557-7957

Oh and we will have time differences (i live in INdia here it is GMT +5:30)
    But i can manage time
    Hey, you might want to clean out your PM messages. It says you're at your max quota. Anyways, I tried to PM you to let you that I'll do the Keldeo for the five I requested. They don't have to have egg moves or the right nature. I'd just like them to be female. PM me whenever you're available to trade.
    Hi, would you be interested in a full set of the shiny GAMESTP dogs (from 2011) in exchange for your three Sinnoh legendaries?
    Hello I saw your post on the Shiny Trade forum for Gen 4 about a shiny cubone.I would like to know the nature and if it is hacked or not.also the OT name.

Thank you
    I believe you are looking for the Hack-Check Thread
    but yes Numel cannot be found at Seafoam Island unless it was an egg that hatched there.
    Hi there. I saw your post in the "Items and Pokerus" thread, and I can help you get stones AND Lucky Eggs. Just let me know what/how many you need, and I'll let you know if I have them on hand. If not, I'll look for you, as well.

I am interested in what Shinys you have...can you name a few?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…