• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi you just messaged me about some events, it won't let me reply as it says you have no space in your inbox but I'm very interested and would like to work something out to trade you for them...hope you have some space so I can on you soon!! Thanks
    I got talked into it last week and am in line at gamestop now, I'm the 10th person in line who will get their copy, I officially got sucked into it over the weekend when I was forced to watch the commercial of it with the actors and not game footage
    Will you be able to trade tomorrow around that time though? Cause if not we will have to wait to trade til I can get the router from my father
    Can you trade tomorrow? Our wifi is broken and my father ordered a new router and it should be in Friday but I can go to the library tomorrow between 11 am - 1 pm EST
    Poke ball vivillon SUM2014 and SUM2014 self obtained Heracross, shiny Tanabata Jirachi Calm, Sassy, Relaxed, and Timid
    All the jirachi are from 8 / 1 / 2014 except relaxed which is 8 / 7 / 2014
    Naughty and hardy japanese movie Keldeo
    5 different Speed Boost Torchic launch event
    Self obtained Fancy pattern Vivvillon both Vivvillon are soft reset for higher ivs, one has all ivs 20 or higher
    Shiny Movie Genesect from Japan 6IV and HP Ground 31/31/31/30/30/31
    Jolly Oblivia 6IV Deoxys Jolly Knock Off, Meteor Mash, Drain Punch, Fire Punch
    Adamant 6IV V create Rayquaza japanese

I have a bunch of others but don't want to spend around an hour or longer typing up every event, let me know if your looking for any specific past gen event, I don't have many gen6 events
    yeah ofc, sorry I have been so busy, back to school and all :/ when are you free, I'm leaving for sleep now, so, It'll have to be tomorrow or later
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…