• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello again. Do you have any lucky eggs for trade? I needed them because these pokemon take a long time to level up. I don't have much to offer though... since I restarted...
    Ok, thank you so much! I still can't believe if he was in the same condition, he would have tied for 4th in London from a time that he got 12 years ago.
    I'm really sorry, it's just that I'm trying to get the pokemon in my story to all have items. If you don't want to we don't have to. Are you trying to get rid of all your items because you're restarting your game. Have you seen the 2000 semifinals of the 100 Free?
    Sorry, but I was wondering if instead of the two shiny ev'd pokemon, could I get an Assault Vest, Ability Capsule, a Wise Glasses, a Razor Claw,a Lagging Tail, Leftovers, a Scizorite, a Gengarite, a Tyranitarite, a Aggronite, a Mewtownite (any), a Heracronite, and an Alakazite? you don't have to give me all of them, I just need those ones because I have those pokemon in my story (my signature) and I may include them mega evolving. Are you getting rid of your items Because your restarting your game?

BTW, which races of Hoogie's have you watched?
    My new IGN is Andrew. It is my real name. Well... actually my real name is André in portugueses but I make the translation :)
    Hey are you just giving away the Pokemon in your sig or are you trying to trade for them? I would love to have some of them, but I'm just a casual player at best and don't really have anything of worth to offer. I completely understand if you're not interested.
    hey man saw your post for the giveaway. I would love an Entei, Yanmega, Hitmontop, Porygon Z, Kingdra, Heatran, Mamoswine, Ferrothorn, Landorus, Terrakion, Keldeo, Latias, Slaking, Shaymin, 6IV ditto a rattata and Koffing haha If you have a rattata or Koffing I would LOVE to have those. haha I'm trying to complete the dex over here.

Items:

Megastones
    Houndoominite Manectite Mewtwonite X Pinsirite
    Dusk stones and moon stones! haha

If you have any of those that be cool. haha Have a good day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…