• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, my gosh, Torterra, sorry for my absence. ^^; You see, I've been obsessed with this game called Tomodachi Life, and I've been playing it everyday. But I'll still try to chat with you when I can. :)

Oh, that's a neat idea! I'd try to squeeze in some time to watch the anime!

And about my shop... Ehh, I probably won't be making it after all. I can already predict that I'm gonna be quite busy. ^^;; But if I ever create one, I'd like you to request in it! :D
    Haha that's true bed is always the best place to go when you're stressed out. If they do it right then it won't feel weird or forced if Ash confesses that he likes her too
    Yep can't live without music. And to stay calmed and relaxed. I just wonder how they would have Ash reciprocate Serena's feelings knowing Ash and how oblivious he is when it comes to liking girls
    Lol I remember that video the director was pissed they ruined everything and I guess Imagine Dragons are the first to play golf in space :p That's why our monster has to be kept in check. Oh god no that would be horrible we need a true ending for these two.
    Haha yeah I told you it was weird. Yep I love listening to that song it shows how we have a monster that can be let out at any moment. Nope they can't I mean it's all there childhood friends Ash being the hero who helps her when she's scared like everything is there they can't mess this up
    Pretty weird video but entertaining. Omg I love that song it has to be like my 2nd favorite behind Demons and yeah it is relatable. They have I mean they finally made the main girl companion show obvious feelings for Ash it's now or never
    You've seen the music video for radioactive? At this point the writers need to make it canon in some way or another
    But imagine a Pokemon world where you can leave your family at the age of 10 and you wouldn't even have to go to school except for trainers school. Cool radioactive was the first song I heard from them on my Mlb 13 The Show game.
    Yep it must be exciting getting all that support
    Hey how dare you spoil the ending of that rivalry. I see so which was the first song that you heard from them? Haha yep it's pretty awesome a lot of fans
    Yep and you'll have rivals who you'll keep losing to only to beat them at the league. I think I've heard that song but I'm not sure. Sometimes but only to read some comments
    Then you might have a chance but for plot purposes you'll still lose. Cool I like Demons the best it's so relatable. Amourshipping all the way for sure!
    Psh your team could be lead by anyone but he'll still find a way to make you look like a loser. Oh I see that sucks, which is your favorite from them? Haha I knew it was gonna be for Amourshipping :p
    You'll wind up facing a Tobias character on the way you'll see with 0 chance of winning. Wow cool have you ever watched them perform live? Yeah mines too he was with us from the beginning of the series all the way to DP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…