• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Boy, I sure hope so! We need a win after the close loss last year. Most people I've heard have predicted UGA to win by at least a touchdown, so I'm hoping that'll be true. I'm just hoping that the defense has greatly improved from last year, because the rest of the season will likely hinge on that.
    Thanks for the links.

Seems like a cool backstory, I'll have to do a bit more research on OoT and TP though.
    They would want nothing more than to see the Horrifiance family be punished severely for their evil deeds
    Sorry bout that. I'll talk more about it.
    It can still be done normally but his hold can be restrained for a bit. Agreed on the missed opportunitiy bit.
    Also, I finished DP Time Travel in school. :)
    You ever hear of "Deception of a Generation"? It's this 1980s fundamentalist anti-pop-culture propaganda in the "Satanic Panic" movement by two Christian fundamentalist pastors named Gary Greenwald and Phil Phillips. In it, they inaccurately claimed that many popular things during the 1980s, such as Star Wars, the original MLP, D&D, He-Man & the Masters of the Universe, Care Bares, Scooby-Doo, basically any franchise during the 80s aimed at children is satanic and occultist, and got unnecessarily mad at the villains for their evil deeds. They also got quite a few things wrong.

Here's some examples;
    1. Those two claimed that Darth Vader was based on Odin, but there's nothing to Vader that would directly link him to the King of the Norse Gods himself.
    2. They also inaccurately said that Smurfette was originally a male, when in fact she was made from clay by mean old Gargamel
    3. They also pronounced Eternia as "Ethernia" and MLP as just "My Pony".

I'm thinking we have a brief scenario in which they get called out on their ignorance and how they disgraced Christianity by targeting 1980s pop culture and claiming that it's satanic without any proper proof of such
    To be honest, I haven't been watching Legend of Korra as of late, but hey maybe we could have resurrections by Arachaera?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…