• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
matt0044
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've re-watched it a lot recently as well, and ATLA really is fantastic and deserves the praise it gets, but it's a shame people don't see that LoK is definitely a worthy successor to it at this point. Really? Wow, I was actually very happy with Zuko in Book 2 compared to Book 1 where he came off as incredibly single-minded and shallow until the Siege of the North, where we began to see his real colors. Most definitely, man.

That's really deep: actually interesting.

Glanced over your fic, but going to need time to read into it a bit more before giving some constructive criticism: it seems pretty good to me so far.
    Man, Korra shedding that single tear in the Season 3 finale really got to me, though- now, that's a real cliffhanger to end the Season on with her in a wheelchair and the Air Nomads essentially trying to do her job in her absence!
    Man, after Season 3 of LoK...any doubts I had about this Series from Seasons 1 and 2 pretty much went away: I think the show has really improved a lot from its previous Seasons.

Yeah, I understand: ATLA is just so amazing to people that I think it's hard for fans to let go of not seeing Aang and the group again and so as good as LoK is, people take out their frustrations on her and the Series (not saying that it doesn't have its problems, though, of course- Season 1 was probably the weakest to me due to the Korra x Mako x Asami love triangle).
    No problem: did you hear about Nickelodeon taking Korra off cable TV? Now it's gone digital, but I can see why Nick went that route: I mean, they showed Zaheer literally killing the Earth Queen by asphyxiating her, after all.

Yes, thanks, and how are you?
    Dude, you need to delete those three consecutive posts you made on the Avatar thread before a mod gives you an infraction. Piece them all together into one post.
    Ooh thank you I appreciate it!

Hugh, I guess I'll just be watching Netflix since it looks like it isn't showing at all on Nick. ._.
    Oooh, so that's what happened. 8D
    It's nice to meet you too; I don't come across quite as many. Then too, I stay away from a lot of fan-boards, so.. /cough.
    Yes, I do have a Tumblr!
    I usually do only watch NickToons for re-runs of The Last Airbender and Danny Phantom, and I never saw anything advertising Korra in just this past week. =/
    I already had it set on my DVR but I didn't realize it was starting up this soon. :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…