• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, I found out about that eventually. Of course, apparently someone got their hands on an early Japanese copy, because I've seen videos of the full game on youtube.
    That's the problem with Robin. Endless smash attacks xD. I don't even think the recharge of his sword matters. Someone even said that he didn't notice it was gone.
    I only say that because my mains are Pikachu and Kirby (Light weights). And Pikachu's thunderspiking is gone......
    I thought he was slow. Well at least I hope he's better than G & W. I heard his down aerial is similar to Lucario's which is really interesting if it is. That alone would probably make pac-man go to my 2nd mainers list.
    Your downloading the game? Woah that's a lot of space....... well I don't know if you actually mean that or not XD.
    I'm jealous! xD You have the Japanese 3DS? :eek:

If you get it at release, can you take pictures of the complete character roster and PM it to me? I would like to know, by then!
    Well there's no point in that since the games saves the ghost data for you xD.
    Is that what they said? I can't remember. All I heard was amiibos work for different games.
    You mean like a special kart everyone can get with amiibo?
    They probably can't. They have to script the things to accept data from at least 3 different games? That's a lot of memory.....
    I hear Shulk and Robin were fantastic and that makes me a little worried. Especially robin since he can use smash attacks in the air, but I still like the roster.
    I would like to try out Pac-Man. I heard he was slow but he has huge hit boxes. Sounds like my kind of character.
    Actually Shulk does seem cool. Almost as cool as Paluenta but I was much more excited for Paluenta.
    I really wanted someone like King K.Rool. Too bad we won't seem him again......
    That's very true. Everyone does say that Dr.Mario is better than Regular Mario. I'll be happy if he doesn't have FLUDD though. He should have Mario Tornado (Even though that's Mario's down aerial)
    I don't think so. I'm guessing the reason why is because Nintendo has the hardware to give out DLC so why not put Link in there? The Amiibo's could be something else.....like something completely different than the SSB ones.
    I don't think it works like that. I think it would be a different figure all together if that were to happen.
    Unless Nintendo just says no its not real, but that doesn't tell us why they took the videos down......
    I'm not excited for Shuk. Dr Mario, Duck Hunt Dog, or Dark Pit, but ehhhhh i'm fine. Maybe it might come wiht DLC like Mario Kart 8.

And yes! I wonder why we have to wait until 2015 just for Isabelle, and Villager. It's such a tease.
    That's okay.
    I'm fine. I've just been replaying Brawl lately now that I have a replacement Wii to play it on.
    Sadly, I haven't. I haven't even had Internet for a couple of days lately (plus the aforementioned replaying of Brawl).
    Nawthing much. Just lurkng here and there <_>
    lol dude I was super freaking happy when she got announced. I dont care if she has the same playstyle as Marth at least I can play as a female swordsman now :D
    It's okay! ^^

Yup, of an 'ESRB Tester'. I hope it's real, but there are two things in the roster that kills the legitimacy of the leak. One, Wario misses a pupil, and two, Mr Game & Watch's hand sticks out of his box.
    Yes. I think it's fake for a lot of reasons.

Well for starters I don't know why dark pit is his own character. He could have been an alt for pit.
    I don't really have much of an opinion on her, because I've never played Fire Emblem before.
    They probably could have Dr. Mario as an alternate costume for Mario.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…