• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey L@S, what's up? Haven't talked to you in a while. How are things going? Are you still following the Anime? You are one of my earliest friend here and helped me a lot with the games. If it wasn't for you I might have never played so many games starting from Ruby. For that I sincerely thank you.
    Ohhh! Your name and avatar are both very, very awesome! Lucario rules! (so does his wonderful trainer)
    It isn't that big of a deal but the problem is you are my only friend with that name. Even me for me that name is unique. What does it mean though? I remember it thanks to the e-mail you sent me many years ago.

In case you don't remember, I used to go by the name Sceptile Lover.
    ----------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off-Topic Side Note:- Really mature of the people who make new accounts just to send these kind of Private Messages.
    ----------
    Dont worry dude, I get this things everytime I post more than once a day. Ignore those people, and know you're one of the best posters of the anime section.
    I see, I guess you are busy. I was looking at my friend list and then I saw your page. So how are you nowdays?
    Oh, I see.
    Now that you tell me about it, I wonder why I didn't realise it earlier.
    I do agree with that, it does make a difference. Eyes immediately go to the italicized words...
    Hmm..obviously it isn't against the forum rules, maybe everyone only asks you because it is unusual?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…