• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, you got any problem with that ;)

haha yeah except that there is too many explicit scenes not suitable for minors, you know those......
    Now I feel forced to write something about you. xD

Goodness gracious, a comic looks too hard for me. .-. You didn't answer my earlier question; what game should I play?
    Well, I'm not familiar with that kind of thing exactly, but it sounds pretty legit.

It's a wonder you've time for other things, though.
    Yeah. xD It's not too hard to rack up points if you know where to go.

*saunters around the forums* I deserve it man! Haha, thank you, it means a lot to me. ^^

I shall try! I dunno which game I should do though.
    Well that's pretty cool. Good luck with your studies then! Is there a lot of call for teachers in Australia?
    (cues a round of applause) Talent, sire.

Yes, could be worse, technically. Hey, at least it's above 66.6%. That's a pass, right? :p Is this just in your club/organization/league, ranked with the official... uh... thing in your region?
    U18? Gosh, you sound old...

Theoretically, wouldn't U18s be better than U16s? Or are the opposing teams just better at that level? Idk
    :D I'm glad you can deal with my late messages! ^^ And you have a dA? Cool! Maybe I should +watch you! However, I've been kinda inactive lately due to Tomodachi Life... xD;

:D Ooh! I should really give this season a shot!

:D That's good, too! And yeah, things in life keep me busy... Oh, I hope you do your best with your artworks! And thanks :D
    So if I maybe...ah, did a Nuzlocke, should I make a story out of it or a comic? It just seems like a fun thing to do.
    Like 3 years ago? It says 1 year. While time is flying for me, time must be slowing down for you. xD

Hmmm...Chiava? Nah. The dimensions are awfully small, so I'll probably end up doing Chia.

Yessss!
    Well, you better tell me your username. It's a big world of artists out there. :p I'll try to do something now, but I just can't recall the maximum dimensions of the actual text. I also need to figure out a nickname for myself, as that's supposed to be what the text will actually say. I was thinking "Chia," but eh...
    Hmhm. I haven't drawn / uploaded anything for a while, but I may do some graffiti practice and post it. Why?

Yeah. ._.
    Fine, fine.

It isn't the one-liners, but the people who keep comparing Amour to other ships and ranting about it.
    GK's tough, man, everyone counts on you when it comes down to it though it's kind of everyone else's fault the other team even got that far
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…