• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Now that is good ^^ great to hear we was cool with it =D
    ----------
    Yep.

Arg...I'm tired. I kept waking up last night for some reason.
    Exactly, but Kat had pretty much always had a big lead because her main competitor got a new account leaving her with no real competition...
    That is really what this early part is about, building up a base and getting as much of a gap as you can to make life easier.
    Fuji always gets ahead of me, use the short periods of time that he is away to try and build a gap, it works for a period of time usually...
    That will put you in the top 5 easily. It does seem to be shaping to be mostly the same group as last time, with a couple of new entries that may or may not stick around.
    yeah that is how it happened last time, but I want to prolong it as much as I can, I like the battling, it is much more fun.
    Well it existed once, it just no longer existed by the end of the thread, yet it still placed...
    Hey I am a newbie too, it was 2 newbies, 2 vets and an account that no longer exists...
    I had a feeling it was going to happen this way but I could not remember exactly, either way it was helpful to all of us, except Kat of course.
    To be completely honest I never expected to keep it, but I can't just give first to Kat now can I, I still want to be second at least =D
    Well 2 places said no =[ And the girl hunt has kinda been postponed cause I haven't been going out lately but I am on Friday so it might resume then.
    ----------
    Hmmm i never thought of that.. and im still going to tell her we're celebrating the 50 wether i am 200km away or not.. XD
    ----------
    That's good :)

Well, it was today and he seemed pretty okay with it.
    Just played Four Second Fury, this newgrounds game where you have 4 seconds to complete these small mini-games. It causes quite a panic for your body and mind. The sequel is Four Second Firestorm, more panic! You can get tired after just 2 minutes!!!
    ----------
    My folks are 50 and 48.... They dont complain yet... Except for mom.. "Oh thr turning 50 wont bother me" yet when i mention it she completely goes bisrek
    ----------
    My Mom seems fine with getting older. She says having a problem with it is like saying "No thank you, God, for the year of life" XP But from what I've heard my Dad has hated birthdays since he turned 30.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…