• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

moneylesswario
moneylesswario
Did you expect him to win the Kalos league?
Pokegirl Fan~
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I didn't either, I didn't see this league as any different than the prior ones.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Same.
Still seems like serebiis Pokemon anime forums still likes to circlejerk over Ash and Lucario lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I will never understand their obsession with Ash and aura/Riolu/Lucario since DP.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I haven't seen that episode but isn't PM2019 like a reboot/AU series? If not did he really forget Ecruteak City?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Its what Dogasu said...and no its in the same continuity as OS-SM...lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
Wow I don't know what to say lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I don't know how people can defend trash writing Lol. Some others want Ash to catch 10+ Pokemon in this series instead of using reserves. Like wtf? Lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
He should have been using reserves and shouldn't have Oaked them in the first place.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I don't get why the writers are shooting themselves in the foot by keeping him as a main character when the Yu-gi-oh route of replacing all the characters every new series works better.
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
And then they replace the companions which makes it hard to get attached to any of them when you know what's gonna happen to them by the end.
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
People liked to think Serena would come to Alola but we all knew it wasn't happening.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah.
Yeah pretty much
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
And they can't even be bothered to use new main villains, it's just TR every time.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I'm so done with Team Rocket. I don't even know how they have fans lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
They're just as inconsistent as Ash yet they don't get nearly as much flak.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah.
Have you seen the anime major?
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
The anime major?