• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

moneylesswario
moneylesswario
How much do you hate X and Y Ash now?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
As much as BW Ash lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I thought XY Ash was the worst even though both of them sucked, the series was constantly sucking him off.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Everyone was like in love with him
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
It was just overkill, and he ended up overshadowing everyone, also TR was at their worst too.
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I can't believe you hate DP now lol
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
No I just hate DP Team Rocket and the cotd/potd Team Rocket almost fillers/fillers lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
"almost fillers" lmao
I remember you said around this year it dropped hard on your favorites list.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
All the series suffer from those stupid pointless episodes lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
Sad but true, only the Indigo League and Orange Islands were really safe from them, I hear SM improved in that regard. Even BW fell into a rut after Ep. N.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. Also Lillie and Kiawe for sure were involved in a lot of the fillers compared to how everyone would be background trees in the past series lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
Brock in DP was especially bad about being in the background.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah and Serena in XY lol