• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Serebii.net Forums

Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
She needed to show her sassy personality more during those episodes
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
If they did that and removed amourshipping or at least had her get over Ash, that's the only way she would have been tolerable, her existence and concept were too tied to him.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah. I prefer amour over AsxGoh though lmao
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I don't like Amour or yaoi lol
Serena is still the worst companion though
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Bonnie, Mallow, Lana, Cilan, And Goh are the worst for me lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
Bonnie sucks, but then again it's the XY series, who didn't suck.
Hated Cilan for the longest, at least he wasn't Brock.
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
The worst ones for me: Max (added nothing to the show), Serena (needs no explaining), Bonnie (somehow more annoying than Max). Cilan grew on me a bit but I wouldn't say he's great.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
I see lol.
My favorite is Lillie. Seems like everyone likes her except XY fans lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
Favorites are still OS Misty and Brock, but you knew that already :p
XY fans don't like anything
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Yeah i know lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
You still don't like Team Rocket right?
Pokegirl Fan~
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
They've pretty much sucked ever since they stopped being serious.
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Which was during Kanto lol.
I'm watching Yu-gi-oh again and I forgot how much Joey Wheeler got babied in season 1 lol
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
At least in OS they were funny.
Babied? How?
Pokegirl Fan~
Pokegirl Fan~
Everyone treats him like he can't help himself lol.
Do you like my Lillie avatar?
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
@Cloudstri Hey Cybercubed, aka precita, don't you have more May hentai to jack off to?

(Edit: Did you seriously make another account to try and get to me? This is really pathetic even for you.)

Reminder that Misty's worst appearances were still better than anything your precious waifu May could ever manage.
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
At least Misty developed and had good interactions with others.

I don't have access to my bulbagarden account anymore but I might make a new one.

How am I "going on about the same things" when I've barely talked about Misty? In fact that's a better description of you, your posts are almost all crying about Misty and Johto, whether it's Bulbagarden, reddit, serebii, they're all too similar.
moneylesswario
moneylesswario
I've actually changed my mind on some things and have warmed up to a few aspects I didn't like before. I'm not against characters written differently, I'm against them written BADLY.