• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
moneylesswario

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about taking so long to reply. I haven't been on here in a while. I haven't done much Pokemon in general actually.

The transition period is over for Pokemon. I don't have an aversion to the show anymore but at the same time I don't really see it as anything special. It's a fun cartoon to watch when in the mood but in the end it's not that big of a deal. I haven't watched in a while though.

As for how I'm feeling today. I miss the days before Pokemon's existence. That's how I'm feeling. So much that I want to bring a little of it back even if it's just a taste of it.

That's a shame. I would never wish Pokemon to never air again because kids still enjoy it and I wouldn't want to take it away from them.

Yeah I like that part since it was funny. Though it was kind of short lived though.

In other news, the other week I went to a Dreamworks exhibition. That was very enlightening on the process of animation for me and wonderful seeing most of the aspects in what goes into a cartoon.=3
    [lol, next he'll be saying Charles Martinet's Luigi isn't the best and that guy who said "lotsa spaghetti" was knowing his god-awful taste in voice acting (as well as in what comprise good villains for that matter, like his love for retarded idiot incarnations of TRio.]
    I find Citro to be one of the "better" ones but that isn't saying much for me, as his gag is annoying. I meant Rocko in general.
    I don't hate her, I like her actually XD
    It's Ash, Team Rocket, and the way that they're handling her that I hate XD
    moneylesswario
    moneylesswario
    I've actually changed my mind on some things and have warmed up to a few aspects I didn't like before. I'm not against characters written differently, I'm against them written BADLY.
    moneylesswario
    moneylesswario
    I don't care which girl people like better, and can acknowledge the advantages each one had, May had her arc, Dawn was a co-star, etc., my issue was the fanboys that A) didn't judge her on her own merits, having to bring down Misty to prop up others, and B) yelled "NOSTALGIA!!!".
    moneylesswario
    moneylesswario
    Most of my friends are actually May fans, I was just unlucky to encounter the fanboys/girls earlier on which may have tainted my view on the fan base. I thought MQ of Johto was good even if it came too late as far as plot goes and a lot of the filler was good if looked at in a vacuum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…